1. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
4. Stir up or tend.
9. A city in northern India.
13. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
16. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
17. An Oscan-speaking member of an ancient people of Campania.
18. A female domestic.
19. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
20. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
22. In a stuffy manner.
25. Being one more than eighty.
27. Genus of beetles whose grubs feed mainly on roots of plants.
28. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
29. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
30. Any of various spectacular plants of the genus Laelia having showy flowers in many colors.
32. Any of a class of organic compounds that contain the divalent radical -CONHCO-.
39. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
40. (in a digital numeration system) The positive integer that is equivalent to one in the next higher counting place.
44. An onerous or difficult concern.
47. A French abbot.
49. Having nine units or components.
51. Petty quarrel.
52. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
53. A New England state.
54. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
55. A republic in the West Indies on the western part of the island of Hispaniola.
57. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
58. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
60. A battle in World War II.
62. Belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler.
63. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
67. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
69. Used of a single unit or thing.
70. The craniometric point at the junction of the anterior border of the lacrimal bone with the frontal bone.
72. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
73. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
75. A Greek epic poem (attributed to Homer) describing the siege of Troy.
79. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
83. Make less active or intense.
86. Relating to or resembling or made of or adorned with pearls or mother-of-pearl.
90. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
93. A nettle yielding fiber resembling flax.
95. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
96. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
97. The sixth month of the civil year.
99. A fraudulent business scheme.
100. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
101. An informal term for a father.
102. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
103. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
104. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
2. A white crystalline oxide used in the production of calcium hydroxide.
3. Genus of Eurasian spiny shrubs.
4. Conforming to truth.
5. Syndrome resulting from a serious acute (sometimes fatal) infection associated with the presence of staphylococcus.
6. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
7. An unstable meson produced as the result of a high-energy particle collision.
8. The inner germ layer that develops into the lining of the digestive and respiratory systems.
9. Type genus of the Amiidae.
10. An open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle.
11. The basic unit of money in Saudi Arabia.
12. A public promotion of some product or service.
13. Any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water.
14. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
15. A genus of delicate ferns belonging to the family Osmundaceae.
21. Combined with or having undergone a chemical reaction with oxygen.
23. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
24. Lac purified by heating and filtering.
26. Wild goat of mountain areas of Eurasia and North Africa having large recurved horns.
31. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
33. One of the three prairie provinces in central Canada.
34. Goddess of spring and wife of Bragi.
35. A capacious bag or basket.
36. An absence of emotion or enthusiasm.
37. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
38. Instructed and encouraged in moral, intellectual, and spiritual improvement.
41. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
42. A port city in southwestern Iran.
43. Intrude in other people's affairs or business.
45. A licensed medical practitioner.
46. (nautical, aeronautical) Situated at or toward the stern or tail.
48. God of wealth and love.
50. Extremely pleasing.
56. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
59. A police officer who investigates crimes.
61. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
64. A plant of the genus Kniphofia having long grasslike leaves and tall scapes of red or yellow drooping flowers.
65. Hawaiian dish of taro root pounded to a paste and often allowed to ferment.
66. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
68. The last (12th) month of the year.
71. (cosmology) The original matter that (according to the big bang theory) existed before the formation of the chemical elements.
74. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
76. A person forced to flee from home or country.
77. An honorary arts degree.
78. A folded part (as a fold of skin or muscle).
80. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
81. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
82. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
84. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
85. In bed.
87. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
88. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
89. God of love and erotic desire.
91. A decree that prohibits something.
92. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
94. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
98. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.