1. Former measure of the US economy.
4. Coffee with the caffeine removed.
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
13. Select as an alternative.
16. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
17. (Norse mythology) God of poetry and music.
18. In bed.
19. A loud utterance.
20. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
22. Brazilian tree with handsomely marked wood.
24. Ludicrously odd.
26. An informal term for a father.
27. Before a time limit expires.
29. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
31. Polished and well-groomed.
32. A landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa.
35. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
38. A raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip).
39. Being or occurring in fact or actuality.
46. (Old Testament) A son of Jacob and a forebear of one of the tribes of Israel.
48. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
49. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
51. Syndrome resulting from a serious acute (sometimes fatal) infection associated with the presence of staphylococcus.
52. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
53. A Loloish language.
54. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
55. German industrialist who was the first in Germany to use an assembly line in manufacturing automobiles (1871-1948).
57. (astronomy) "the nebular hypothesis of the origin of the solar system".
60. The environmental condition.
61. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
63. A luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source.
64. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
65. The capital of the Democratic Republic of the Congo on the Congo river opposite Brazzaville.
71. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
73. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
75. Genus of herbs of Eurasia and the Americas.
78. Limbless scaly elongate reptile.
82. A city in east central Texas.
83. (Greek mythology) Any of three winged sister monsters having live snakes for hair.
84. Bordered by a line of things.
85. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
88. Of the color of black ink.
90. A three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides.
91. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
92. A Loloish language.
93. World's longest river (4187 miles).
94. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
95. A member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana.
96. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
97. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
98. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
2. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
3. Preparatory school work done outside school (especially at home).
4. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
5. (Greek mythology) The Muse of lyric and love poetry.
6. A member of an American Indian peoples of NE South America and the Lesser Antilles.
7. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
8. A criminal who illegally sets fire to property.
9. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
10. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
11. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
12. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
13. Any isomeric saturated hydrocarbon found in petroleum and used as a fuel and solvent.
14. The amount of money needed to purchase something.
15. (Greek mythology) The goddess of fortune.
21. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
23. Being nine more than forty.
25. A loose dressing gown for women.
28. Small genus of tropical African perennial bulbous herbs with deciduous twining stems.
30. A public promotion of some product or service.
33. A covered cistern.
34. Norwegian chemist noted for his research on organic molecules (1897-1981).
36. Small evergreen shrub of Pacific coast of North America having edible dark purple grape-size berries.
37. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
40. (Judaism) An eight-day Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Temple of Jerusalem.
41. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
42. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
43. Tropical trees having papery leaves and large fruit.
44. Of or relating to abasia (inability to walk).
45. Having branches.
47. A New England state.
50. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
56. Skin disorder characterized by patchy bluish discolorations on the skin.
58. A historic division of Ireland located in the northeastern part of the island.
59. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
62. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
66. Form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case.
67. Of or relating to the Nile River or the people living near it.
68. Supported from above.
69. (British) A minicar used as a taxicab.
70. Small striped semiterrestrial eastern American squirrel with cheek pouches.
72. The sign language used in the United States.
74. English Cavalier poet whose lyric poetry was favored by Charles I (1595-1639).
76. Region of western Asia Minor colonized by Ancient Greeks.
77. A gliding joint between the distal ends of the tibia and fibula and the proximal end of the talus.
79. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
80. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
81. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
86. A United Nations agency to coordinate international health activities and to help governments improve health services.
87. An accidental happening.
89. An affirmative.
90. A state in midwestern United States.