1. A wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface.
4. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
8. Deeply moved.
12. Informal terms for clothing.
16. A rapid bustling commotion.
17. Avatar of Vishnu.
18. The eighth month of the civil year.
19. A state in the western United States.
20. (British) A member of the military police.
22. A sudden desire.
24. Grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished.
25. United States physician who specialized in diseases of the intestines.
26. Not elegant or graceful in expression.
28. The vertical force exerted by a mass as a result of gravity.
30. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
32. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
33. The state capital of Alaska.
35. Produced under conditions involving intense heat.
38. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
39. Austrian painter influenced by art nouveau (1862-1918).
42. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
43. Highly excited.
47. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
48. United States naval officer and historian (1840-1914).
50. An inflow.
51. Scottish sea captain who was hired to protect British shipping in the Indian Ocean and then was accused of piracy and hanged (1645-1701).
52. Someone whose occupation is printing.
55. The emotion of hate.
56. A doctor's degree in religion.
57. A small skullcap.
58. Remove from memory or existence.
60. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
61. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
64. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
66. A compound in which the hydrogen atoms of a hydrocarbon have been replaced by bromine and other halogen atoms.
68. (Brit) An area of open or forested country.
70. A person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university).
71. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
72. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
74. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
76. Free from liquid or moisture.
77. Gum resin used especially in treating skin irritation.
85. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
86. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
88. A member of a North American Indian people of the Klamath river valley in northern California.
89. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
92. An utterance made by exhaling audibly.
95. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
97. Monotypic genus of palms of Australasia.
99. Give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect.
100. An associate degree in applied science.
101. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
102. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
103. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
2. A European river.
3. A warehouse in the East (India or Malaya).
4. Of or relating to the cranium which encloses the brain.
5. An accidental happening.
6. Before noon.
7. A crane-like device (usually one of a pair) for suspending or lowering equipment (as a lifeboat).
8. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
9. Low spreading tropical American shrub with long slender leaves used to make a mildly stimulating drink resembling tea.
10. A person's partner in marriage.
11. Earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something.
12. The outermost (and toughest) of the 3 meninges.
13. A city in central New York.
14. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
15. (physics) A deformation of an object in which parallel planes remain parallel but are shifted in a direction parallel to themselves.
21. (used in combination) Having cheeks as specified.
23. An associate degree in nursing.
27. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
29. A piece of starched cloth covering the shoulders of a nun's habit.
31. Perennial plants resembling yucca.
34. Bears and extinct related forms.
36. Family based on male descent.
37. A person who lacks good judgment.
40. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
41. Of or relating to the palm of the hand or to the area at the base of the thumb.
44. A state of southwestern India.
45. Roar louder than.
46. With green color.
49. A shelter from danger or hardship.
53. (statistics) Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value.
54. A department of Greece in the central Peloponnese.
59. The smallest of the four main islands of Japan.
62. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
63. A Hebrew prophet in the Old Testament who opposed the worship of idols.
65. After noon.
67. Having leadership guidance.
69. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
73. A metric unit of length equal to 100 meters.
75. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
78. Any plant of the genus Erica.
79. Wine and hot water with sugar and lemon juice and nutmeg.
80. Person who does no work.
81. A wealthy man (who made his fortune in the Orient).
82. A river in eastern France.
83. A republic in eastern Africa.
84. Strong lightweight wood of the balsa tree used especially for floats.
87. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
89. The basic unit of money in Cambodia.
90. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
91. God of love and erotic desire.
93. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
94. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
96. A Russian river.
98. A soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.