1. 36th President of the United States.
4. A light sharp contact (usually with something flexible).
9. A French abbot.
13. Decay usually accompanied by an offensive odor.
16. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
17. Of or relating to or located near a hilum.
18. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
19. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
20. An orange-brown antelope of southeast Africa.
21. Resembling apes.
23. Relating to the Andes and their inhabitants.
25. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
27. An inadequate payment.
29. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
30. Of or relating to the earliest period of the Stone Age (characterized by the use of eoliths).
32. An antidepressant drug that acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin so that more serotonin is available to act on receptors in the brain.
34. A state in midwestern United States.
35. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
37. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
38. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
40. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
43. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
47. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
49. The basic unit of money in China.
52. Of or relating to Karl Gauss or his mathematical theories of magnetics or electricity or astronomy or probability.
55. The month following March and preceding May.
56. Divulge information or secrets.
57. Being nine more than forty.
58. (used to introduce a logical conclusion) From that fact or reason or as a result.
59. Author of satirical attacks on medieval scholasticism (1494-1553).
62. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
63. An udder or breast or teat.
64. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
65. Come out into view, as from concealment.
68. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
70. To say or state again.
72. In accordance with nature.
74. All the people living at the same time or of approximately the same age.
77. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
79. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
80. Used of high or hilly country.
81. An arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands).
83. A state in the western United States.
87. A small skullcap.
89. A crystal of snow.
90. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
91. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
93. Air pollution by a mixture of smoke and fog.
95. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
96. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
97. The elapsed time it takes for a signal to travel from Earth to a spacecraft (or other body) and back to the starting point.
98. The general activity of selling.
99. Type genus of the Ranidae.
1. (Norse mythology) Trickster.
2. A group of countries in special alliance.
3. Rapid and indistinct speech.
4. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
5. Italian painter and son of Fra Filippo Lippi (1457-1504).
6. Inflammation of the ileum.
7. A genus of Caltha.
8. The largest Greek island in the Mediterranean.
9. Chief port of Yemen.
10. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
11. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
12. The longest division of geological time.
13. Echo repeatedly, echo again and again.
14. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
15. Someone who tunes pianos.
22. Tibeto-Burman languages spoken in northernmost Burma and adjacent China and India.
24. An organized body of related information.
26. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
28. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
31. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
33. A saucepan used for stewing.
36. A Loloish language.
39. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
41. Comprises tropical American species usually placed in genus Masdevallia.
42. A republic in northwestern Africa on the coast of the Atlantic.
44. Found along western Atlantic coast.
45. An unwholesome atmosphere.
46. Growing old.
48. A fragment of incombustible matter left after a wood or coal or charcoal fire.
50. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
51. A gripping hand tool with two hinged arms and (usually) serrated jaws.
53. Not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something.
54. A member of the Indian people of northern California and southern Oregon.
60. Capital of Armenia.
61. Fan palms of the southern United States and the Caribbean region.
66. The principles of right and wrong that are accepted by an individual or a social group.
67. A response of body tissues to injury or irritation.
68. Chief port of Yemen.
69. Having hollow tubes (as for the passage of fluids).
70. Echo repeatedly, echo again and again.
71. First in order of birth.
73. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
75. A drama set to music.
76. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
78. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
82. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
84. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
85. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
86. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
88. Not in.
92. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
94. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.