1. Tooth on the rim of gear wheel.
4. A trade language widely used in Chad.
9. A twist or aberration.
13. What you can repeat immediately after perceiving it.
16. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
17. Type genus of the Bryaceae.
18. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
19. A branch of the Tai languages.
20. One of the three Furies.
22. Advance evidence for.
24. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
25. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
26. Impairment of normal physiological function affecting part or all of an organism.
28. A just detectable amount.
30. Scandinavian liquor usually flavored with caraway seeds.
32. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
34. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
35. Ground snakes.
38. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
40. Fit or ready for use or service.
45. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
49. (possibly Roman) Goddess of horses and mules and asses.
50. Of southern Europe.
52. Of or relating to a biotype.
53. United States sculptor and architect whose public works include the memorial to veterans of the Vietnam War in Washington (born in 1959).
54. A vehicle resembling a bicycle but having skis instead of wheels.
56. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Missouri in the valleys of the Missouri and Osage rivers.
57. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
59. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
60. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
62. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
63. A surface burn.
65. (British) An informer or spy working for the police.
67. A landlocked principality in the Himalayas northeast of India.
69. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
71. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
72. Follower of Rastafarianism.
74. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
75. Wound or wrapped around something.
77. A red transparent variety of zircon used as a gemstone.
82. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
83. Fly a plane.
84. Sterile offspring of a male horse and a female donkey or ass.
86. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
90. A man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance.
91. Deserving or inciting pity.
94. French engineer who constructed the Eiffel Tower (1832-1923).
96. Nonresinous wood of a fir tree.
97. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
98. The basic unit of money in China.
100. (Babylonian) The sky god.
101. A rapid bustling commotion.
102. The forest trees growing in a country or region.
103. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
104. (British) A linear measure of 16.5 feet.
1. A state of deep and often prolonged unconsciousness.
2. An endorsement.
3. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
4. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
5. Accomplishment of an objective.
6. City in Sudan.
7. Of or related to the genital and urinary organs or their functions.
8. Of or relating to Oman or its people.
9. A large number or amount.
10. A doctor's degree in musical arts.
11. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
12. A writer of poems (the term is usually reserved for writers of good poetry).
13. A violin made by Antonio Stradivari or a member of his family.
14. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
15. (from a combination of MOdulate and DEModulate) Electronic equipment consisting of a device used to connect computers by a telephone line.
21. A port city in southwestern Iran.
23. Try to prevent.
27. Being five more than fifty.
29. A race between teams.
31. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
33. A public promotion of some product or service.
36. The acetylated derivative of salicylic acid.
37. Of or characteristic of or resembling a lion.
39. Of or being the lowest female voice.
41. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
42. Large family of bark-boring or wood-boring short-beaked beetles.
43. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
44. Ulcerated chilblain on the heel.
46. Of or relating to or characteristic of Sparta or its people.
47. Signs collectively (especially commercial signs or posters).
48. (Greek mythology) Sea nymph who was a daughter of the Titans Oceanus and Tethys.
51. God of war.
55. Large genus of shrubs of temperate zones of New and Old Worlds.
58. Small genus of dioecious tropical aquatic plants.
61. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
64. Winter aconite.
66. Russian revolutionary who was head of state after Nicholas II abdicated but was overthrown by the Bolsheviks (1881-1970).
68. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
70. Last or greatest in an indefinitely large series.
73. Not subject to change or variation especially in behavior.
76. A unit of magnetic flux equal to 100,000,000 maxwells.
78. Stay clear from.
79. An oral antibiotic (trade name Cipro) used against serious bacterial infections of the skin or respiratory tract of urinary tract or bones or joints.
80. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
81. Half the width of an em.
85. Not only so, but.
87. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
88. A city in western Nevada at the foot of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
89. (Welsh) A warrior god.
92. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
93. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
95. Being one more than two.
99. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.