1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
5. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
9. A brace that extends from the rear of the keel to support the rudderpost.
13. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
16. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
17. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
18. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
19. Denoting a quantity consisting of 12 items or units.
20. Australian moundbird.
22. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
24. A name given to a product or service.
26. A science (or group of related sciences) dealing with the logic of quantity and shape and arrangement.
29. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
30. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
32. Someone who writes comic material for public performers.
34. Shah of Iran who was deposed in 1979 by Islamic fundamentalists (1919-1980).
39. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
40. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
42. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
46. A byproduct of inflammation.
47. A magnetic tape recorder for recording (and playing back) TV programs.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
54. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
55. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
57. A temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to.
60. Type genus of the Ranidae.
61. Unequivocally detestable.
62. Elk or moose.
63. Very attentive or observant.
65. Relating to or accompanying birth.
68. (prefix) Half or partial.
69. Informal terms for a mother.
70. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
72. A Russian river.
73. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
74. French painter whose work influenced the impressionists (1832-1883).
77. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
79. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
81. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
86. A Hindu prince or king in India.
89. Black tropical American cuckoo.
91. A Loloish language.
93. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
94. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
95. An ancient city in southeastern Greece.
96. An Asian river between China and Russia.
97. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
98. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
99. A game in which numbered balls are drawn and random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards.
100. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
101. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
1. Any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing.
2. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
3. Anything that serves as an enticement.
4. Covered with paving material.
5. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
6. An informal term for a father.
7. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
8. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
9. Singing jazz.
10. A city of central Russia south of Moscow.
11. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
12. A castrated tomcat.
13. Praise, glorify, or honor.
14. Food chopped into small bits.
15. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
21. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
23. Any of various floor-like platforms built into a vessel.
25. A Black youth subculture and religious movement that arose in the ghettos of Kingston, Jamaica, in the 1950s.
27. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
28. A flat grassland in tropical or subtropical regions.
31. Report or maintain.
33. (British) A check given by the British government to someone who is unemployed.
35. Of or pertaining to the adrenal glands or their secretions.
36. Large flaring bone forming one half of the pelvis.
37. A variety of bridge in which tricks made in excess of the contract are scored toward game.
38. Denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units.
41. A genus of Indriidae.
43. (commerce) The period of time permitted by commercial usage for the payment of a bill of exchange (especially a foreign bill of exchange).
44. Express strong disapproval of.
45. Inability to stand due to muscular incoordination.
48. In a ceremonial manner.
49. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
51. Experiencing a sudden sense of danger.
52. The capital and largest city of Liechtenstein.
53. Social status or position conferred by a system based on class.
56. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
58. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
59. Antineoplastic drug (trade name Elspar) sometimes used to treat lymphoblastic leukemia.
64. Tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar.
66. An associate degree in nursing.
67. A soft blackish-brown resinous exudate from various rockroses used in perfumes especially as a fixative.
68. A castrated tomcat.
71. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Nalfon) used in the treatment of arthritis and other painful inflammatory disorders.
75. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
76. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
78. A rotund individual.
80. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
82. Being nothing more than specified.
83. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
84. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
85. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
87. A correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence).
88. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
90. A light touch or stroke.
92. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.