1. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
4. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
8. The act of deciding to do something.
12. The flesh of animals (including fishes and birds and snails) used as food.
16. A master's degree in fine arts.
17. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
18. A primeval personification of air and breath.
19. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
20. A unit of pressure.
21. Make a plat of.
22. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
23. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
24. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
26. A stone pillar having a rectangular cross section tapering towards a pyramidal top.
28. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
30. The basic unit of money in Paraguay.
32. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Ansaid) that is administered only orally.
35. A metric unit of length equal to one billionth of a meter.
36. A public promotion of some product or service.
37. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
40. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
42. An iconic mental representation.
45. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. Large genus of terrestrial ferns of tropics and subtropics.
51. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
52. A state in midwestern United States.
53. A long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river.
55. Of or relating to the study of meaning and changes of meaning.
58. Regional and archaic.
60. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
62. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
63. A tax levied on the difference between a commodity's price before taxes and its cost of production.
64. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
65. A nonresident doctor or medical student.
66. God of the earth.
67. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
69. An exceptional interest in and admiration for yourself.
72. A bluish shade of green.
74. A member of the Siouan people living in the Yazoo river valley in Mississippi.
76. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
77. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
82. The eleventh month of the civil year.
84. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
86. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
89. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
92. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
94. A master's degree in religion.
95. An Eskimo hut.
96. Killed unlawfully.
98. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
99. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
100. Resembling a tiger in fierceness and lack of mercy.
101. The middle of the day.
1. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
2. Located farther aft.
3. A winged often one-seed indehiscent fruit as of the ash or elm or maple.
4. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
5. An island of central Hawaii (between Maui and Oahu).
6. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
7. The emotion of hate.
8. One who attacks the reputation of another by slander or libel.
9. The third compartment of the stomach of a ruminant.
10. Unaged colorless liquor originating in Russia.
11. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
12. United States naval officer and historian (1840-1914).
13. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
14. The highest level or degree attainable.
15. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
25. (plate tectonic theory) A hypothetical continent including all the landmass of the earth prior to the Triassic period when it split into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
27. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
29. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
31. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
33. Preventing movement.
34. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
38. A Chinese breed of small short-legged dogs with a long silky coat and broad flat muzzle.
39. Bell attached to a sleigh, or to harness of horse pulling a sleigh.
41. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
43. A grammatical category in inflected languages governing the agreement between nouns and pronouns and adjectives.
44. A genus of Stromateidae.
46. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
48. Any of various orchids of the genus Bletia having pseudo-bulbs and erect leafless racemes of large purple or pink flowers.
50. Old World genus of annual to perennial herbs.
54. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
56. Stocky coarse-furred burrowing rodent with a short bushy tail found throughout the northern hemisphere.
57. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
59. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
61. Being nine more than eighty.
68. Full of high-spirited delight.
69. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
70. A city and port in northern Jutland.
71. A salesman who travels to call on customers.
72. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
73. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
75. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
78. Become ground down or deteriorate.
79. An animal trainer who tames wild animals.
80. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
81. (combining form) Indicating radiation or radioactivity.
82. A state in New England.
83. Prolific Spanish playwright (1562-1635).
84. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
85. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
87. (British) A check given by the British government to someone who is unemployed.
88. Divisible by two.
90. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
91. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
93. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
97. A state in New England.