1. Annual grass of Europe and North Africa.
4. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
8. The basic unit of money in China.
12. Any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing.
16. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
17. A member of the North American Indian people living in southern Arizona and northern Mexico.
18. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
19. Type genus of the family Ulvaceae.
20. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
21. (British) A person without employment who makes money by various dubious schemes.
22. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
23. A disorderly outburst or tumult.
24. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
26. A person engaged in slave trade.
28. (of words) Formed in imitation of a natural sound.
30. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
32. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
33. Tag the base runner to get him out.
34. Large inoffensive chiefly nocturnal ungulate of tropical America and southeast Asia having a heavy body and fleshy snout.
37. (informal) Of the highest quality.
40. Small genus of plants constituting the family Batidaceae.
44. Any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange.
48. Dwell (archaic).
49. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
50. The father of your father or mother.
51. An ancient region on the coast of southwest Asia Minor.
52. A festival featuring African-American culture.
54. A person's brother or sister.
56. The act of hauling something (as a vehicle) by means of a hitch or rope.
57. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
58. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
62. Relatively large in size or number or extent.
64. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
67. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
68. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
70. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
71. Not out.
72. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
73. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
75. A light touch or stroke.
77. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
80. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
81. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
84. A canvas or leather bag for carrying game (especially birds) killed by a hunter.
88. A person with an unusual or odd personality.
90. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
93. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
94. French philosopher and theologian.
97. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
98. An assertion of a right (as to money or property).
99. Highly excited.
101. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
102. Considerate and solicitous care.
103. A reddish brown dye used especially on hair.
104. Produced by a manufacturing process.
105. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
3. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
4. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
5. (computer science) A unit for measuring the execution speed of computers.
6. Perennial mountain rice native to Mediterranean region and introduced into North America.
7. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
8. Informal terms for money.
9. A platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles.
10. An associate degree in applied science.
11. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
12. Agile long-tailed nocturnal African lemur with dense woolly fur and large eyes and ears.
13. Of or being the lowest female voice.
14. Being seven more than fifty.
15. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
25. Turn white.
27. Void of thought or knowledge.
29. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
31. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
35. Someone who responds.
36. A fee charged for the use of pipes.
38. Either extremity of something that has length.
39. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
41. Steady recurrent ticking sound as made by a clock.
42. The language or speech of one individual at a particular period in life.
43. In the direction of the sea.
45. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
46. Comprises tropical American species usually placed in genus Masdevallia.
47. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
53. The 6th letter of the Greek alphabet.
55. A radioactive transuranic element.
59. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
60. A river that rises in Russia near Smolensk and flowing south through Belarus and Ukraine to empty into the Black Sea.
61. God of wisdom or prophesy.
63. A poplar that is widely cultivated in the United States.
65. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
66. The guidance of ships or airplanes from place to place.
69. Capable of being added or added to.
70. Perennial mountain rice native to Mediterranean region and introduced into North America.
74. (prosody) Of or consisting of iambs.
76. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
78. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
79. Spider monkeys.
80. Being one more than six.
82. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
83. A state in northwestern North America.
85. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
86. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
87. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
89. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
91. A hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not form a head.
92. A shaft on which a wheel rotates.
95. United States sculptor and architect whose public works include the memorial to veterans of the Vietnam War in Washington (born in 1959).
96. Relating to a recently developed fashion or style.
100. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.