1. Lacking in strength or firmness or resilience.
5. (Judaism) An eight-day Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Temple of Jerusalem.
13. A piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred.
17. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
18. High status importance owing to marked superiority.
19. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
20. (Irish) God of the sea.
21. One of a pair of long straps (usually connected to the bit or the headpiece) used to control a horse.
22. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
23. Old World wild swine having a narrow body and prominent tusks from which most domestic swine come.
24. Pierced with with a pointed weapon.
27. Any of a group of antidepressant drugs that inhibit the action of monoamine oxidase in the brain and so allow monoamines to accumulate.
30. Order by virtue of superior authority.
35. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
39. Understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something.
43. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
44. A state in southeastern United States.
46. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
47. Declare invalid.
48. Nocturnal bird of prey with hawk-like beak and claws and large head with front-facing eyes.
50. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
52. A populous province in northeastern China.
55. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
56. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
58. Guinea fowl.
60. Small space in a tissue or part such as the area between veins on a leaf or an insect's wing.
63. A river in northwestern Russia flowing generally west into the Gulf of Finland.
64. (British) Seating in the forward part of the main level of a theater.
65. Freed of dependence on something especially (for mammals) mother's milk.
66. The sixth month of the civil year.
67. The dialect of Ancient Greek spoken in Thessaly and Boeotia and Aeolis.
68. Wear away.
69. Free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception.
71. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
73. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
74. Large tropical butterfly with degenerate forelegs and an unpleasant taste.
78. Far away from home or one's usual surroundings.
81. A cloth having a crisscross design.
85. The narrowing of the body between the ribs and hips.
88. An indirect suggestion.
92. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
93. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
95. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
97. A period of time spent sleeping.
98. The basic unit of money in Albania.
99. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
100. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
101. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Young sheep.
2. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
3. The template for protein synthesis.
4. Any of several varieties of red-skinned apple.
5. United States puppeteer who created a troupe of puppet characters (1936-1990).
6. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
7. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
8. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
9. An edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones (usually forming part of a gutter).
10. A small flat triangular bone in front of the knee that protects the knee joint.
11. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
12. Adult female chicken.
13. Warn in advance or beforehand.
14. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
15. The largest Greek island in the Mediterranean.
16. Someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity).
25. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
26. Goat-like antelope of central Eurasia having a stubby nose like a proboscis.
28. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
29. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.
31. Widespread European weed having yellow daisylike flowers.
32. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
33. Illuminated by means of floodlights.
34. An infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid.
36. An adult member of the Boy Scouts movement.
37. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
38. Sloping upward.
40. Type genus of the Annonaceae.
41. Filled or abounding with clouds.
42. A lawyer who pleads cases in court.
45. A radioactive transuranic element.
49. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
51. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Ansaid) that is administered only orally.
53. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
54. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
57. Layers of ice cream and syrup and whipped cream.
59. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
61. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
62. One of two flaps attached to a cap to keep the ears warm.
70. A resource.
72. Regional and archaic.
73. Half the width of an em.
75. Possessing life.
76. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
77. The ending of a series or sequence.
78. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
79. Military action involving the use of electromagnetic energy to determine or exploit or reduce or prevent hostile use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
80. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
82. The shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made.
83. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
84. Minor or subordinate.
86. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
87. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
89. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
90. The cry made by sheep.
91. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
94. An honorary degree in science.
96. A public promotion of some product or service.