1. The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one.
5. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
9. make senseless or dizzy by or as if by a blow.
13. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
16. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
17. Slightly open.
18. The goddess of the moon.
19. The airforce of Great Britain.
20. A person who evokes boredom.
21. A small cake leavened with yeast.
22. Having a long narrow cut.
23. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
24. Make off with belongings of others.
26. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
28. A genus of Mustelidae.
30. (India) Usually in combination.
32. Give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect.
34. A Muslim trained in the doctrine and law of Islam.
37. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
41. An associate degree in nursing.
42. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
45. A person afflicted with leprosy.
46. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
48. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
49. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
50. (Akkadian) Father of the gods and consort of Tiamat.
51. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
53. Italian histologist noted for work on the structure of the nervous system and for his discovery of Golgi bodies (1844-1926).
55. Moving very fast.
56. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
57. An accidental happening.
58. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
60. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
61. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
62. A city in southeastern South Korea.
66. Type genus of the Anatidae.
69. An informal term for a father.
70. Medium-sized tree-dwelling monkey of the Amazon basin.
74. French writer best known for his biographies (1885-1967).
77. An ache localized in the middle or inner ear.
78. A battle in World War II.
79. A potent narcotic antagonist (trade name Narcan) especially effective with morphine.
83. A human limb.
84. Process in which skin pigmentation darkens as a result of exposure to ultraviolet light.
87. Used to indicate that a statement explains or supports a previous statement.
88. A former French coin of low denomination.
89. Inspiring awe or admiration or wonder.
90. Type genus of the Amiidae.
92. (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology.
93. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
94. Closed with a lace.
95. Being or occurring in fact or actuality.
96. A doctor's degree in education.
1. The compass point that is one point south of southeast.
2. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
3. Poor handwriting.
4. A green transparent form of beryl.
5. Tag the base runner to get him out.
6. A genus of Platalea.
7. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
8. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
9. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
10. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
11. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
12. Italian chemist noted for work on polymers (1903-1979).
13. Broken husks of the seeds of cereal grains that are separated from the flour by sifting.
14. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
15. The second largest city in Tunisia.
25. A priest who served a particular deity in ancient Rome.
27. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
29. A severe or trying experience.
31. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
33. A deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells).
35. Not eaten or used up.
36. The granite-like rocks that form the outermost layer of the earth's crust.
38. A feeling of craving something.
39. Civilians trained as soldiers but not part of the regular army.
40. The right or chance to choose.
43. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
44. A person who adopts a child of other parents as his or her own child.
47. Jordan's port.
52. Correction by erasing.
54. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
59. A major waterfall in southern Africa.
63. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
64. Possible but not necessary.
65. A splendid assemblage (especially of famous people).
67. The largest island of the central Ryukyu Islands.
68. Of or relating to stonemasons or masonry.
69. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
71. Of or relating to the aorta.
72. A large building at an airport where aircraft can be stored and maintained.
73. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
75. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
76. Type genus of family Ulmaceae.
80. Owed and payable immediately or on demand.
81. The central area of a church.
82. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
85. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
86. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
91. A state in New England.