1. A master's degree in business.
4. Not in accordance with the fact or reality or actuality.
9. Any of several large turkey-like game birds of the family Cracidae.
13. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
16. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
17. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
18. (prefix) Within.
19. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
20. A local computer network for communication between computers.
21. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
23. An associate degree in applied science.
24. A severe shortage (especially a shortage of food).
26. Without fat or fat solids.
28. Towards the side away from the wind.
30. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
32. Resembling gass.
34. A projection used for strength or for attaching to another object.
37. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
41. Being nine more than forty.
42. Half the width of an em.
43. Cast again.
44. A statistical method for making simultaneous comparisons between two or more means.
45. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
48. Designating a solution containing 1 mole of solute per 1000 grams of solvent.
49. Someone employed as an errand boy and luggage carrier around hotels.
50. English dandy who was a fashion leader during the Regency (1778-1840).
52. Used of a single unit or thing.
53. Woman whose dancing beguiled Herod into giving her the head of John the Baptist.
56. Genus that in some classifications overlaps the genus Elymus.
57. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
59. (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology.
60. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
61. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
62. Tag the base runner to get him out.
63. Armor plate that protects the chest.
64. Common European perennial having showy yellow and orange flowers.
68. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
69. Remove salt from.
71. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
74. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
75. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
76. A city in south central Belgium situated on a promontory between the Meuse River and the Sambre River.
79. In the same place (used when citing a reference).
84. Short-horned dark-coated goat antelope of mountain areas of south and southeast Asia.
87. A deficiency of red blood cells.
89. (of a ship or plane) Sideways drift.
91. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
92. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
93. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
95. A Russian river.
96. A branch of the Tai languages.
97. The residue that remains when something is burned.
98. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
99. God of earth's fertility and peace and prosperity.
100. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A form of rummy using two decks and four jokers.
2. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
3. Reports of the work of a society or learned body etc.
4. English dancer who danced with Rudolf Nureyev (born in 1919).
5. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
6. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
7. Eruptions along a nerve path often accompanied by severe neuralgia.
8. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
9. A city in southwestern Switzerland at the western end of Lake Geneva.
10. With laces not tied.
11. A Hindu goddess who releases from sin or disease.
12. Negation of a word or group of words.
13. Weight to be borne or conveyed.
14. Wearing or provided with clothing.
15. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
22. Become or cause to become undone by separating the fibers or threads of.
25. Seal again.
27. The system of production and distribution and consumption.
29. Both sexes are brightly colored.
31. A person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud.
33. The quality of being alien.
35. Pertaining to or containing any of a group of organic compounds of nitrogen derived from ammonia.
36. A smooth prominence of the frontal bone between and above the eyebrows.
38. Dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises.
39. Place a value on.
40. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
46. A coupling to attach a drawbar to a plow or wagon or trailer etc..
47. An ornament or pattern resembling a rose that is worn as a badge of office or as recognition of having won an honor.
51. Genus of Eurasian spiny shrubs.
54. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
55. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
58. Wild ginger.
65. The 11 southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861.
66. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
67. Painted beauty and red admiral.
68. Weight to be borne or conveyed.
70. A hard protective sheath as secreted by certain protoctists e.g..
72. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
73. Of or relating to or near the tarsus of the foot.
74. A boy or man.
77. Type genus of the Anatidae.
78. The number of opening per inch of a screen.
80. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
81. (British colloquialism) An excavation.
82. An open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring.
83. Long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal's neck.
84. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
85. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
86. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
88. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
90. A branch of the Tai languages.
94. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.