1. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
4. Type genus of the Anatidae.
8. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
12. A strong wind moving 45-90 knots.
16. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
17. (anatomy) A fold or wrinkle or crease.
18. Owed and payable immediately or on demand.
19. Large recently extinct long-horned European wild ox.
20. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
21. Baby bed with high sides.
22. A sudden short attack.
23. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
24. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
26. Lacking neatness or order.
28. A male servant (especially a footman).
30. Long-legged spotted cat of Africa and southwestern Asia having nonretractile claws.
32. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
35. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
37. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
41. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
45. Not very intelligent or interested in culture.
46. Any of a class of solid or semisolid viscous substances obtained either as exudations from certain plants or prepared by polymerization of simple molecules.
47. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
48. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
49. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
50. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
51. A bachelor's degree in religion.
53. An easy return of a tennis ball in a high arc.
54. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
56. Distinguish oneself.
58. Of or relating to a dialect of Sotho or the Bantu people who speak it.
60. Of an instrument of certain death.
63. A city in the Saxony region of Germany on the Saale River.
65. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
66. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
67. By bad luck.
69. The content of cognition.
71. Having nine units or components.
73. Austrian physicist and philosopher who introduced the Mach number and who founded logical positivism (1838-1916).
75. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
78. One who shortens or abridges or condenses a written work.
80. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
84. Plunge nose first.
86. Not wearing rouge.
87. Any plant of the genus Inula.
89. A small cake leavened with yeast.
90. The month following February and preceding April.
91. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
94. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
96. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
97. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
98. An honorary arts degree.
99. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
100. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
3. A person regarded as arrogant and annoying.
4. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
5. One skilled in caring for the sick (usually under the supervision of a physician).
6. Moving quickly and lightly.
7. Someone who commits sabotage or deliberately causes wrecks.
8. Localized scleroderma.
9. Distant in either space or time.
10. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
11. Mix up or confuse.
12. Nocturnal fruit-eating bird of South America that has fatty young yielding an oil that is used instead of butter.
13. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
14. Qualities that attract by seeming to promise some kind of reward.
15. Catch sight of.
25. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
27. A genus of Ploceidae.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
31. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
33. Someone who is dreaming.
34. A dictator or dictatorial person.
36. An electrically charged particle built up from polymeric molecules or ions and occurring in certain colloidal electrolytic solutions like soaps and detergents.
38. Type genus of the Juglandaceae.
39. Genus of western North American herbs having showy flowers.
40. Perennial herb of North America.
42. An associate degree in nursing.
43. Similar to the color of jade.
44. (medicine) Having or experiencing a rapid onset and short but severe course.
52. Covered with beads of liquid.
55. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
57. (Mexican) Ground beef and chili peppers or chili powder often with tomatoes and kidney beans.
59. A tub in which clothes or linens can be washed.
61. A prolific German composer noted for his oratorios (1685-1759).
62. An island of central Hawaii.
64. Mourned or grieved for.
68. Cause the downfall of.
69. Someone who commits sabotage or deliberately causes wrecks.
70. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
72. (prefix) Coming before or being preliminary or preparatory.
74. A unit of weight used in some Spanish speaking countries.
76. The Teutonic god of thunder.
77. Earlier a god.
79. Someone employed to conduct others.
81. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
82. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
83. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
85. An informal term for a father.
86. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
88. A theory of strong interactions between elementary particles (including the interaction that binds protons and neutrons in the nucleus).
92. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
93. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
95. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.