1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. Make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose.
9. A mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services.
13. White crystalline compound used as a food additive to enhance flavor.
16. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
17. A wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention.
18. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
19. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
21. Type genus of the Cariamidae comprising only the crested cariama.
23. (electronics) Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input.
25. A small cake leavened with yeast.
27. Large and brightly colored handkerchief.
29. Related on the mother's side.
30. The first Hindu calendar month (corresponding to March or April in the Gregorian calendar).
31. God of wisdom or prophesy.
32. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
36. Scale-like structure between the base of the wing and the halter of a two-winged fly.
40. A swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property.
42. Chevrotain somewhat larger than the kanchil.
44. Of or relating to punishment.
45. Any of various herbaceous plants of the genus Atriplex that thrive in deserts and salt marshes.
47. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
50. The leg from the knee to foot.
51. Denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten.
54. Brush turkeys.
56. A public promotion of some product or service.
57. Filled with fear or apprehension.
59. Smooth-haired breed of hound with short legs and long ears.
60. Characteristic of or peculiar to a woman.
63. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
64. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
65. Ludicrously odd.
66. Lean end of the neck.
70. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
73. Chief port of Yemen.
74. Used in former classifications to include all ratite bird orders.
76. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
79. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
81. Considerate and solicitous care.
83. An official prohibition or edict against something.
87. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
88. The compass point that is one point east of southeast.
91. Highly excited.
93. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
94. A vessel (usually cylindrical) with a wide mouth and without handles.
95. Speaking a Slavic language.
96. Having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified.
97. The muscular back part of the shank.
98. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
99. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
100. God of the Underworld.
101. A person regarded as arrogant and annoying.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
5. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
6. Call before a court to answer an indictment.
7. A geometric element that has position but no extension.
8. (British) Traditional jazz as revived in the 1950s.
9. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
10. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
11. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
12. Fleshy tawny or reddish saprophytic herb resembling the Indian pipe and growing in woodland humus of eastern North America.
13. Among the largest bony fish.
14. A native or inhabitant of Scotland.
15. A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity or for testing conformity with a standard.
22. A large wine bottle for liquor or wine.
24. A collection of excerpts from a literary work.
26. (informal) Of the highest quality.
28. Of or at or relating to an anode.
33. A toxic colorless flammable liquid organic base with a disagreeable odor.
34. The complete duration of something.
35. (possibly Roman) Goddess of horses and mules and asses.
37. Free of rust.
38. Worthy of the greatest honor or distinction.
39. Of or relating to or characteristic of Alsace or its inhabitants.
41. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
43. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
46. Coextensive with the order Cestida.
48. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. The airforce of Great Britain.
53. The time at which something begins.
55. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
58. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
61. (British informal) Stark naked.
62. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
67. Tropical genus of small trees or shrubs.
68. The basic unit of money in Cambodia.
69. That which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency.
70. Among the largest bony fish.
71. Being one more than one hundred.
72. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
73. Unknown god.
75. One of two pieces of armor plate hanging from the fauld to protect the upper thighs.
76. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
77. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
78. An associate degree in nursing.
80. The sixth month of the civil year.
82. Showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others.
83. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
84. Goddess of spring and wife of Bragi.
85. Roman Emperor notorious for his monstrous vice and fantastic luxury (was said to have started a fire that destroyed much of Rome in 64) but the Empire remained prosperous during his rule (37-68).
86. Any of various small biting flies.
89. Late time of life.
90. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
92. A state of southwestern India.