1. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
4. United States outlaw who fought as a Confederate soldier and later led a band of outlaws that robbed trains and banks in the West until he was murdered by a member of his own gang (1847-1882).
9. South African term for `boss'.
13. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
16. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
17. Lower in esteem.
18. In addition.
19. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
20. The face veil worn by Muslim women.
22. (India) Usually in combination.
24. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
25. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
26. A person who lives in the dales of Northern England.
29. The process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid.
30. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
31. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
33. A genus of Lamnidae.
35. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
37. People having the same social or economic status.
40. A note appended to a letter after the signature.
42. A state in midwestern United States.
43. A master's degree in business.
46. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
49. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
50. A salt of any halogen acid.
53. The right to buy or sell property at an agreed price.
55. Slightly open.
57. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
58. The visual percept of a region.
60. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
61. Trace the shape of.
62. Of or relating to or supporting Hinduism.
63. The residue that remains when something is burned.
64. A relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body.
65. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
67. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
70. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
75. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
76. A unit of inductance equal to one billionth of a henry.
78. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
81. Offering little or no hope.
84. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
85. A negatively charged atom.
86. (from a combination of MOdulate and DEModulate) Electronic equipment consisting of a device used to connect computers by a telephone line.
88. A telegram sent abroad.
92. Tall New Zealand timber tree.
95. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
97. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
98. A sign of something about to happen.
99. French filmmaker (1908-1982).
100. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
101. Being two more than fifty.
102. Immediately following in time or order.
103. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
104. A small cake leavened with yeast.
105. Water frozen in the solid state.
1. A seamount of volcanic origin (especially in the Pacific Ocean).
2. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
3. A unit of pressure equal to one newton per square meter.
4. Preserve of crushed fruit.
5. A port city in southwestern Iran.
6. Covered with paving material.
7. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
8. Fastened with stitches.
9. Any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing.
10. Muslim name for God.
11. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
12. The syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization.
13. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
14. The content of cognition.
15. Sew up the eyelids of hawks and falcons.
21. Of or relating to or characteristic of the state or island of Hawaii or to the people or culture or language.
23. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
27. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
28. A narrative song with a recurrent refrain.
32. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
34. (informal) Roused to anger.
36. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
38. Relating to or near the shoulder blade n 1.
39. Sparsely covered with stunted trees or vegetation and underbrush.
41. A clear liquid secreted into the mouth by the salivary glands and mucous glands of the mouth.
44. A city in western Germany on the Rhine River.
45. (of snakes and eels) Naturally footless.
47. Large genus of tropical American vines having showy often spotted umbellate flowers.
48. Squash bugs.
51. Yellow oval fruit with juicy acidic flesh.
52. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
54. Island in West Indies.
56. (Norse mythology) One of a race of giants often in conflict with the Aesir.
59. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
66. United States naval officer and historian (1840-1914).
68. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
69. English monk and scholar (672-735).
71. A formal contractual relationship established to provide for regular banking or brokerage or business services.
72. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
73. (of the feet of water birds) Having three toes connected by a thin fold of skin.
74. A inexpensive showy collectibles.
77. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
79. A hard copal derived from an African tree.
80. Type genus of the Cimicidae.
82. The dialect of Ancient Greek spoken in Thessaly and Boeotia and Aeolis.
83. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
84. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
87. God of death.
88. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
89. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
90. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
91. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
93. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
94. Worthless or oversimplified ideas.
96. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.