1. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
4. (anatomy) A somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part.
8. Divulge information or secrets.
12. Shout loudly and without restraint.
16. The month following March and preceding May.
17. Any soft or soggy mass.
18. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
19. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
20. Portuguese explorer who in 1488 was the first European to get round the Cape of Good Hope (thus establishing a sea route from the Atlantic to Asia) (1450-1500).
22. Severely simple in line or design.
24. A sudden short attack.
25. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
26. Lack of sight.
27. Rapid and indistinct speech.
29. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
31. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
33. Japanese admiral who planned the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941 (1884-1943).
38. Being four more than fifty.
41. In operation or operational.
42. A monoamine neurotransmitter found in the brain and essential for the normal functioning of the central nervous system.
47. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
48. An Australian boomerang.
50. Shockingly repellent.
51. An inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people.
53. A sign of something about to happen.
55. South American cavy.
56. Stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
57. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
58. Device for resetting instruments or controls v 1.
60. Something left after other parts have been taken away.
61. A unit of pressure.
62. Used improperly or excessively especially drugs.
65. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
67. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
68. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
69. A public promotion of some product or service.
73. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
75. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
77. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
79. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
83. Escape, either physically or mentally.
87. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
88. An behavioral attribute that is distinctive and peculiar to an individual.
89. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
90. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
93. An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
94. An elaborate song for solo voice.
95. Having a beak or beaklike snout or proboscis.
96. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
1. A polite name for any woman.
2. The capital of Western Samoa.
3. United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918).
4. A long-playing phonograph record.
5. The part of a rock formation that appears above the surface of the surrounding land.
6. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
7. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
8. All the plant and animal life of a particular region.
9. Small brightly colored Australasian parrots having a brush-tipped tongue for feeding on nectar and soft fruits.
10. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
11. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
12. Found along western Atlantic coast.
13. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
14. French philosopher (1909-1943).
15. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
21. Any of various plants of the genus Zigadenus having glaucous leaves and terminal racemes of mostly white flowers.
23. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
28. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
30. Any of the forms of Chinese spoken in Fukien province.
32. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
34. Having life or vigor or spirit.
35. Medium-sized larch of Canada and northern United States including Alaska having a broad conic crown and rust-brown scaly bark.
36. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
37. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
39. Spanish singer noted for his ballads and love songs (born in 1943).
40. (chemistry) Evaporating readily at normal temperatures and pressures.
43. (Greek mythology) Son of Daedalus.
44. Verbal abuse.
45. (informal) Very tired.
46. A short synopsis.
49. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
52. Alloy of copper and tin and zinc.
54. Informal terms for a mother.
59. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
63. Of illegal marriage to a second person while legally married to a first.
64. Spanish Jesuit missionary who establish missionaries in Japan and Ceylon and the East Indies (1506-1552).
66. A picture (or series of pictures) representing a continuous scene.
67. A long-playing phonograph record.
70. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
71. Rapid and indistinct speech.
72. Any of various plants of the genus Aralia.
73. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
74. A populous province in northeastern China.
76. Any distracting maneuver (as a mock attack).
78. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
79. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
80. Sweet juicy gritty-textured fruit available in many varieties.
81. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
82. Clean or orderly.
83. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
84. A state in the western United States.
85. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
86. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
91. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
92. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.