1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. Expel, as of gases and odors.
8. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
12. In the Roman calendar.
16. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
17. A river in northwestern Russia flowing generally west into the Gulf of Finland.
18. An intensive care unit designed with special equipment to care for premature or low-birth-weight or seriously ill newborn.
19. Pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance.
20. Having leadership guidance.
21. An anticholinergic drug (trade name Daricon) used in treating peptic ulcers.
23. Earlier in time.
24. Singing jazz.
26. A syntactic string that forms a part of some larger syntactic unit.
28. (Welsh) A warrior god.
29. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
31. A port in northwestern Israel on the Bay of Acre.
33. Place side by side or in close proximity.
37. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
38. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
39. Being one more than fifty.
42. Of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section.
43. East Indian silk cotton tree yielding fibers inferior to kapok.
47. (Greek mythology) The Titan who was father of Atlas and Epimetheus and Prometheus in ancient mythology.
49. A monarchy on a Polynesian archipelago in the South Pacific.
51. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
53. Slightly wet.
54. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
55. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
56. Altered from an originally straight condition.
57. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
58. Any spherical or nearly spherical bacteria.
60. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
64. Small arboreal tropical American insectivorous lizards with the ability to change skin color.
65. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
66. The second largest state.
67. Fleshy tawny or reddish saprophytic herb resembling the Indian pipe and growing in woodland humus of eastern North America.
69. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
70. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
71. Chief port of Yemen.
75. The cry made by sheep.
77. A knockout declared by the referee who judges one boxer unable to continue.
79. An informal term for a father.
82. Cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven.
85. Not only so, but.
88. A dog trained to guard property.
90. (Welsh) Corresponds to Iris Ler.
91. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
93. Small space in a tissue or part such as the area between veins on a leaf or an insect's wing.
95. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
96. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
97. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
99. A female person who has the same parents as another person.
100. Range of what one can know or understand.
101. An edict of the Russian tsar.
102. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
103. The starting place for each hole on a golf course.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. Either extremity of something that has length.
5. An acute and highly contagious viral disease marked by distinct red spots followed by a rash.
6. A battle (1590) in which the Huguenots under Henry IV of France defeated the Catholics under the duke of Mayenne.
7. The state of being contaminated.
8. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
9. A small boat of shallow draft with cross thwarts for seats and rowlocks for oars with which it is propelled.
10. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
11. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
12. Resulting from inflammation.
13. Any of a class of alcohols having 2 hydroxyl groups in each molecule.
14. A very light brown.
15. A small hard fruit.
22. A New England state.
25. Leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip.
27. A chain of coral and volcanic islands in Micronesia halfway between New Guinea and Japan.
30. An honorary degree in science.
32. A man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance.
34. Hermaphrodite wormlike animal living in mud of the sea bottom.
35. The seed-producing cone of a pine tree.
36. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
39. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
40. Of or relating to bodily fluids.
41. Charge falsely or with malicious intent.
44. A mass of ice and snow that permanently covers a large area of land (e.g., the polar regions or a mountain peak).
45. Antipsychotic drug (trade name Moban) used in the treatment of schizophrenia.
46. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
48. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
50. True firs.
52. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
59. A small slip noose made with seizing.
61. An artificial source of visible illumination.
62. A thrusting blow with a knife.
63. Based on sound reasoning or evidence.
68. Photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication.
69. A battle (1590) in which the Huguenots under Henry IV of France defeated the Catholics under the duke of Mayenne.
72. Type genus of the Cottidae.
73. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
74. An artificial language that is a revision and simplification of Esperanto.
76. A town in central Belgium.
78. Boiled or baked buckwheat.
80. American Revolutionary patriot.
81. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
83. An Australian boomerang.
84. Remove from memory or existence.
86. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
87. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
89. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
92. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
94. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
98. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.