1. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
4. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
9. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
13. Of southern Europe.
16. A knockout declared by the referee who judges one boxer unable to continue.
17. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
18. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
19. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
20. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
21. An inhabitant of ancient Thebes.
23. A flexible container with a single opening.
24. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
25. Make less active or intense.
27. A Roman Catholic priest who acts for another higher-ranking clergyman.
29. Knocked unconscious by a heavy blow.
32. Having been read.
34. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
39. A river in southeastern France.
45. United States chemist who discovered deuterium (1893-1981).
46. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
47. Two items of the same kind.
49. (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) Quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree.
50. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
51. A large and noisy party of people.
54. Genus of African timber trees.
56. Make attractive or lovable.
57. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
58. Used of a single unit or thing.
59. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
60. A Loloish language.
61. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
62. Prong on a fork or pitchfork.
64. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
66. Of great mass.
69. Half the width of an em.
70. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
73. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
75. A populous province in northeastern China.
76. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
78. Evergreen tree of Pacific North America having glossy leathery leaves and orange-red edible berries.
79. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
81. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
83. A metric unit of capacity equal to the volume of 1 kilogram of pure water at 4 degrees centigrade and 760 mm of mercury (or approximately 1.76 pints).
86. Any plant of the genus Hoya having fleshy leaves and usually nectariferous flowers.
87. use again in altered form.
90. The sister of your father or mother.
91. Tuberous or rhizomatous herbaceous perennials.
93. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
94. A tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown.
95. Sect of Orthodox Jews who follow the Mosaic Law strictly.
96. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
1. A slice of meat cut from the fleshy part of an animal or large fish.
2. Jordan's port.
3. Family of brightly colored voracious eels of warm coastal waters.
4. Having an illustrious reputation.
5. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
6. In bed.
7. Tag the base runner to get him out.
8. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
9. Not out.
10. A spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink.
11. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
12. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
13. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
14. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
15. A linear unit (1/6 inch) used in printing.
22. Horny projecting mouth of a bird.
26. Large brightly crested bird of Africa.
28. 1 species.
30. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
31. A radioactive transuranic element.
33. An associate degree in nursing.
35. An ornament at the top of a spire or gable.
36. Metal shackles.
37. A flammable hydrocarbon oil used as fuel in lamps and heaters.
38. One of the four pointed conical teeth (two in each jaw) located between the incisors and the premolars.
40. Any of various plant glucosides that form soapy lathers when mixed and agitated with water.
41. Being one more than ten.
42. A flammable colorless gaseous alkene.
43. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
44. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
48. Having the taste of wine.
52. A city in southeastern Spain.
53. (British) A hole into which a plug fits (especially a hole where water drains away).
55. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
63. Proceed or issue forth, as from a source.
64. Having an illustrious reputation.
65. A Japanese warrior who was a member of the feudal military aristocracy.
66. Not out.
67. Converted totally or partly into ions.
68. Large Old World butterflies.
69. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
71. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
72. Formerly a contemptuous term of address to an inferior man or boy.
73. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
74. Having a back or backing, usually of a specified type.
76. United States film actor who played tough heroes (1907-1979).
77. United States rock star singer and pianist (born in 1935).
80. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
82. Scottish explorer who led Arctic expeditions that yielded geographic discoveries while searching for the Northwest Passage (1777-1856).
84. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
85. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites.
88. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
89. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
92. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
93. Support resembling the rib of an animal.