1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. Diuretic drug (trade name Naqua) used to treat hypertension.
9. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
13. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
16. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
17. Liquid excretory product.
18. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
21. An anti-inflammatory drug that does not contain steroids.
22. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
23. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
24. A small cake leavened with yeast.
26. Existing as an essential constituent or characteristic.
28. An Asian river.
30. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
32. A siren of German legend who lured boatmen in the Rhine to destruction.
36. Enclose in, or as if in, a case "my feet were encased in mud.".
39. A particular environment or walk of life.
40. A boy or man.
43. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
44. Half the width of an em.
45. Wearing or provided with clothing.
47. Having the head uncovered.
50. Male red deer.
52. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
53. Freetail bats.
55. God of death.
56. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
57. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
58. A city in southeastern South Korea.
60. A sharp change in direction.
61. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
63. God of the underworld and judge of the dead.
65. (law) A defense by an accused person purporting to show that he or she could not have committed the crime in question.
67. A small boat of shallow draft with cross thwarts for seats and rowlocks for oars with which it is propelled.
70. Similar or related in quality or character.
71. A roll of tobacco for smoking.
72. (music) The speed at which a composition is to be played.
74. Any of a group of antidepressant drugs that inhibit the action of monoamine oxidase in the brain and so allow monoamines to accumulate.
77. A city in northwestern Syria.
81. The striking of one body against another.
83. Put out or expel from a place.
84. An informal term for a father.
88. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
89. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
92. A small nail.
94. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
95. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
96. Constituting an imitation.
97. Fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used.
98. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
99. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
100. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Missouri in the valleys of the Missouri and Osage rivers.
101. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
102. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. A woman religious.
5. A poisonous colorless flammable gas used in organic synthesis and to dope transistors and as a poison gas in warfare.
6. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in Sichuan.
7. Act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief.
8. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
9. The capital of Croatia.
10. An elaborate song for solo voice.
11. Any of several low-growing Australian eucalypts.
12. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
13. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
14. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
15. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
25. A temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to.
27. The prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races.
29. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
31. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
33. A city in central Florida.
34. A person who is authorized to act as an agent for the sale of land.
35. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
37. American gurnard.
38. Attracting or delighting.
41. Of or relating to abasia (inability to walk).
42. (Greek mythology) A woman transformed into a Gorgon by Athena.
46. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
48. Incapable of or resistant to bending.
49. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
51. An Iranian language spoken in Iran and Russia.
54. (anatomy) Opposite to or away from the mouth.
59. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
62. An ancient region on the coast of southwest Asia Minor.
64. (used especially of vegetation) Having lost all moisture.
66. Closed with a lace.
68. Kauri pine.
69. An inscription on a tombstone or monument in memory of the person buried there.
70. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
73. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
75. A medium to dark brownish yellow color.
76. A drama set to music.
78. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
79. Any of several fleet black-and-white striped African equines.
80. Strong and sharp.
82. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
85. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
86. Fallow deer.
87. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
90. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
91. Gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise.
93. A doctor's degree in education.