1. The second day of the week.
4. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
8. Type genus of the Apidae.
12. A set of tags and rules (conforming to SGML) for using them in developing hypertext documents.
16. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
17. English monk and scholar (672-735).
18. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
19. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
20. The basic unit of money in Bulgaria.
21. Marked by cairns.
23. (of hair) "auburn hair".
24. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
26. Well known or easily recognized.
28. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites.
29. Give a nickname to.
31. Tag the base runner to get him out.
32. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
33. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
35. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
37. In the Roman calendar.
41. Not out.
44. Having the slant of a bevel.
45. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
47. The capital and largest city of Jordan.
49. A master's degree in fine arts.
50. Away from the right path or direction.
52. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
55. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
57. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
58. Genus of tropical Old World trees.
59. United States writer noted for his droll epigrams (1902-1971).
60. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
62. A strong emotion.
63. A person forced to flee from home or country.
64. A large heavy knife used in Central and South America as a weapon or for cutting vegetation.
66. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
67. A fraudulent business scheme.
69. A white crystalline powder (trade name Ethocaine) administered near nerves as a local anesthetic in dentistry and medicine.
72. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
73. Powerful mackerel shark of the Atlantic and Pacific.
74. The fur of a rabbit.
75. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
77. A unit of energy equal to the work done by an electron accelerated through a potential difference of 1 volt.
79. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
82. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
86. Strive to equal or match, especially by imitating.
89. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
91. Tending to reserve or introspection.
93. The 12th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
95. Black tropical American cuckoo.
96. Indicating the most important performer or role.
97. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
99. God of death.
100. The force of workers available.
101. Rock that form the continuous lower layer of the earth's crust.
102. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
103. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
104. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. A state in the western United States.
4. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
5. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
6. Cosmopolitan genus of ferns.
7. Of or relating to a cuticle or cuticula.
8. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
9. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
10. That is to say.
11. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
12. Of or relating to the language of the Hebrews.
13. Consistent with fact or reality.
14. A soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot.
15. Of a quality, as in.
22. Horny projecting mouth of a bird.
25. An embankment built around a space for defensive purposes.
27. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
30. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
34. Generalized edema with accumulation of serum in subcutaneous connective tissue.
36. (Irish) God of the sea.
38. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
39. Ensure observance of laws and rules.
40. The status of being acknowledged as a star.
42. North American herb with poisonous root stock and edible though insipid fruit.
43. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
46. An unbroken series of events.
48. Of southern United States.
51. A resource.
53. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
54. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
56. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
61. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
65. Narrow and long and pointed.
68. Small silvery schooling fishes with protrusible mouths found in warm coastal waters.
69. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
70. A battle between the French and an alliance of Spaniards and Swiss and Venetians in 1512.
71. Jointed and nearly leafless desert shrub having reduced scalelike leaves and reddish fleshy seeds.
76. An informal term for a father.
78. The 3rd letter of the Greek alphabet.
80. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
81. A state in New England.
83. The basic unit of money in Peru.
84. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
85. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
87. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
88. A drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands.
90. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
92. Someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field.
94. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
98. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.