1. Cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle.
4. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
9. A jaunty rhythm in music.
13. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
16. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
17. United States parapsychologist (1895-1980).
18. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
19. A boy or man.
20. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
21. The mathematics of generalized arithmetical operations.
23. Type genus of the Anhimidae.
25. Grayish baboon of southern and eastern Africa.
27. Having little physical or spiritual strength.
28. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
29. A city of central China.
30. One thousand grams.
33. Not open or affording passage or access.
36. Having been read.
37. A resort city in southern Ukraine on the Black Sea.
40. Having a dusky brownish gray color.
44. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
45. The feeling of being bored by something tedious.
47. Small genus of hairy herbs with yellow flowers.
48. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
49. Showing characteristics of age, especially having gray or white hair.
51. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
53. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
54. (of something seen or heard) Clearly defined.
56. Entangle or catch in in or as if in a mesh.
58. Found along western Atlantic coast.
61. English essayist (1775-1834).
62. A genus of Hirundinidae.
63. United States screenwriter and filmmaker (born in 1944).
64. A city of central China.
65. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
66. A formal spoken communication delivered to an audience.
68. The basic unit of money in Zambia.
70. Of or related to the amnion or characterized by developing an amnion.
73. A coagulated liquid resembling milk curd.
74. A loud resonant repeating noise.
77. A state in midwestern United States.
79. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
83. A French abbot.
86. A second-rate prize fighter.
88. A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
89. A genus of shrubs and herbs that grow in Australia and New Guinea and Malaysia and southeast Asia.
91. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
92. Fleshy spore-bearing inner mass of e.g. a puffball or stinkhorn.
93. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
94. How a result is obtained or an end is achieved.
96. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
98. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
99. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
100. A cushion on a throne for a prince in India.
101. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
102. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. One thousandth of a second.
2. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
3. A handheld collapsible source of shade.
4. Of or relating to Aram or to its inhabitants or their culture or their language.
5. German romantic poet (1787-1862).
6. Gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise.
7. Again but in a new or different way.
8. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
9. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
10. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
11. At risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant.
12. Being one more than nine.
13. Not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something.
14. A river in southeastern Australia that flows generally northwest to join the Darling River.
15. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
22. A motley assortment of things.
24. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
26. A sac or cavity containing fluid especially lymph or cerebrospinal fluid.
31. Brazilian tree with handsomely marked wood.
32. Reddish long-tailed monkey of west Africa.
34. Terseness of expression.
35. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
38. Coarse jute fabric.
39. The activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone.
41. A family of Ural-Altaic languages.
42. A person who is rejected (from society or home).
43. A parliamentary monarchy in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula.
46. Any of the openings to the nasal cavities that allow air to flow through the cavities to the pharynx.
50. Made of wood of the aspen tree n.
52. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
55. A corticosteroid drug (trade names Decadron or Dexamethasone Intensol or Dexone or Hexadrol or Oradexon) used to treat allergies or inflammation.
57. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
59. A variety of bridge in which tricks made in excess of the contract are scored toward game.
60. Capital of modern Macedonia.
67. A division of the United Kingdom.
68. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
69. An angry dispute.
71. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
72. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
75. Transient cessation of respiration.
76. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
77. Military action involving the use of electromagnetic energy to determine or exploit or reduce or prevent hostile use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
78. Jordan's port.
80. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
81. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
82. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
84. An explosive device fused to denote under specific conditions.
85. A deep prolonged loud noise.
87. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
90. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
91. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
95. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
97. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.