1. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
4. Fruit with red or yellow or green skin and sweet to tart crisp whitish flesh.
9. (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns) Quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree.
13. The cry made by sheep.
16. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
17. A slow speech pattern with prolonged vowels.
18. An island of central Hawaii (between Molokai and Kauai).
19. An abnormally large amount of this fetoprotein in the fetus can signal an abnormality of the neural tube (as spina bifida or anencephaly).
20. The branch of information science that deals with natural language information.
21. A populous province in northeastern China.
22. Soft creamy white cheese.
23. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
24. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
26. Disinclined to work or exertion.
29. An ascocarp having the spore-bearing layer of cells (the hymenium) on a broad disklike receptacle.
31. A magnetic tape recorder for recording (and playing back) TV programs.
32. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
34. Any of various herbaceous plants of the genus Atriplex that thrive in deserts and salt marshes.
36. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
40. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
42. The range within which a voice can be heard.
45. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. Unknown god.
49. A master's degree in business.
50. Lie adjacent to another.
51. A state in the eastern United States.
52. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
56. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame.
59. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
60. Small family of usually tropical butterflies.
62. A tube in which a body fluid circulates.
65. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
66. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
67. An Eskimo hut.
72. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
73. Be teeming, be abuzz.
74. A radioactive transuranic element.
75. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
76. Necessary for relief or supply.
79. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
80. (pathology) Like a reed or tube.
84. Late time of life.
86. Of or relating to o occurring in a tube such as e.g. the fallopian tube or eustachian tube.
90. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
91. By bad luck.
93. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
95. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
96. Consistent with fact or reality.
97. A state of dishonor.
99. A slight indication.
100. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
101. East Asian perennial herbs.
102. The sixth month of the civil year.
1. A member of the Siouan people of the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
2. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
3. United States chemist noted for his theories of molecular structure (born in 1919).
4. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
5. A short introductory essay preceding the text of a book.
6. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
7. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
8. Elinvar is a trademark for a kind of nickel-chromium steel used for watch springs because its elasticity is constant over a wide range of temperatures.
9. Of or relating to or affecting a lobe.
10. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
11. Source of a wood mentioned frequently in the Bible.
12. French writer whose novels described the sordid side of city life (1804-1857).
13. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
14. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
15. The capital of Western Samoa.
25. A pirate along the Barbary coast.
27. Generic term for inflammatory conditions of the skin.
28. The Japanese art of folding paper into shapes representing objects (e.g., flowers or birds).
30. Informal terms for a mother.
33. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
37. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
38. Not designed to be thrown away after use.
39. (of market animals) Made ready for market.
41. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
43. A port city in southwestern Croatia on the Adriatic.
44. In bed.
46. The address where a person lives.
53. Relatively small gnawing animals having a single pair of constantly growing incisor teeth specialized for gnawing.
54. (Sumerian) Consort of Dumuzi (Tammuz).
55. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
57. A small island.
58. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
61. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
63. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
64. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
68. Innumerable but many.
69. Enthusiastic approval.
70. American mountain mint.
71. A fast narrow sailing ship of the Mediterranean.
72. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
77. A newt in its terrestrial stage of development.
78. The basic monetary unit in many countries.
79. (trademark) An alloy of iron and nickel having a low coefficient of thermal expansion.
81. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
82. Turn sharply.
83. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
85. Declare untrue.
87. With no effort to conceal.
88. Largest known toad species.
89. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
92. A colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid.
94. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
98. A state in New England.