1. A watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant.
4. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
8. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
12. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
16. An accountant certified by the state.
17. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
18. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
19. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
20. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
21. (Greek mythology) The goddess of youth and spring.
22. Small short-eared burrowing mammal of rocky uplands of Asia and western North America.
23. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
24. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
26. Of or relating to a coast.
29. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
32. Lower in esteem.
34. Type genus of the Apidae.
40. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
44. Meat from a calf.
46. Cause annoyance in.
47. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
48. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
52. Place or situation affording some advantage (especially a comprehensive view or commanding perspective).
57. Fill to satisfaction.
58. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
59. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
60. Declare invalid.
61. The act of moving along swiftly (as before a gale).
62. The fourth month of the civil year.
64. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
65. (British) Your grandmother.
67. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
68. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
70. Striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects.
73. A bag filled with sand.
77. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
78. A state in the eastern United States.
81. A projecting bay window corbeled or cantilevered out from a wall.
82. Extremely exciting as if by alcohol or a narcotic.
87. Grow together (of plants and organs).
89. Any warm-blooded vertebrate having the skin more or less covered with hair.
91. A unit of pressure.
92. Meat from a calf.
93. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
95. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
96. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
97. Founder of Christian Science in 1866 (1821-1910).
98. A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite.
99. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
100. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
2. The capital of Western Samoa.
3. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
4. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
5. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
6. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
7. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
8. A large order of insects having a single pair of wings and sucking or piercing mouths.
9. An elaborate song for solo voice.
10. Rich Middle Eastern cake made of thin layers of flaky pastry filled with nuts and honey.
11. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
12. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
13. With rapid movements.
14. Make anew.
15. A submachine gun operated by gas pressure.
25. Used in an attack.
27. A support that consists of a horizontal surface for holding objects.
28. A decree that prohibits something.
33. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
35. The peers of a kingdom considered as a group.
36. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
37. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
38. Exhaled breath.
39. Be earlier in time.
41. A small roofed building affording shade and rest.
42. Extending or lying across.
43. A cephalosporin that can be given parenterally (trade name Zinacef) or orally by tablets (trade name Ceftin).
45. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
49. Hardened sugary exudation of various trees.
50. Any of several coarse tall perennial grasses of most warm areas.
51. Rice cooked in well-seasoned broth with onions or celery and usually poultry or game or shellfish and sometimes tomatoes.
53. Tag the base runner to get him out.
54. Capable of being acted.
55. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
56. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
63. Advanced in years.
64. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
66. A short novel.
67. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
69. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
71. Having corresponding sounds especially terminal sounds.
72. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
74. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
75. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
76. Port city in northwestern Belgium and industrial center.
77. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
79. Of or in or relating to the nose.
80. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
83. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
84. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
85. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
86. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
88. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
90. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
94. A state in southeastern United States.