1. Type genus of the Amiidae.
5. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
13. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
17. The 10th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
18. Impaired by diminution.
19. A sudden short attack.
20. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
22. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
23. Support consisting of a branch or rod that serves as a resting place (especially for a bird).
24. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
25. A genus of Malayan tree.
27. Food for domestic livestock.
28. The act of beginning something new.
30. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
32. In operation or operational.
34. A large bundle bound for storage or transport.
36. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
40. The 20th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
43. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
46. A power shovel to remove material from a channel or riverbed v 1.
47. (Jewish folklore) An artificially created human being that is given life by supernatural means.
49. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
52. An easy return of a tennis ball in a high arc.
53. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
55. A small inflamed elevation of the skin.
57. The 12th letter of the Greek alphabet.
58. A syllabic script used in writing Sanskrit and Hindi.
59. Signal going into an electronic system.
62. Characterized by slanting characters.
63. Squash bugs.
64. The capital and largest city of Lithuania.
65. A loose material consisting of grains of rock or coral.
66. A Loloish language.
68. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
70. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
71. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
75. A family of fish in the order Zeomorphi.
81. An analytic or interpretive literary composition.
83. Be hungry.
85. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
89. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
91. At a previous time.
93. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
94. (medieval Europe) A person who is bound to the land and owned by the feudal lord.
95. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
96. Fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used.
97. A master's degree in fine arts.
98. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
99. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
100. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
101. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
1. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
2. (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) Quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree.
3. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
4. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
5. A unit of power equal to 1000 watts.
6. Deciduous trees or some shrubs of North America.
7. Leave voluntarily.
8. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
9. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
10. An associate degree in nursing.
11. A region marking a boundary.
12. A public promotion of some product or service.
13. A short introductory essay preceding the text of a book.
14. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
15. Grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished.
16. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
21. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
26. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
29. The cry made by sheep.
31. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
33. Relating to or affecting the infant during the first month after birth.
35. A field on which the buildings of a university are situated.
37. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
38. An intense and irresistible love for yourself and concern for your own needs.
39. Lacking definite form or limits.
41. A favorite saying of a sect or political group.
42. (formal) A person who announces important news.
44. A spirit believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals.
45. A town in southwestern Idaho.
48. A member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia.
50. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
51. The table in Christian churches where communion is given.
54. A member of a Caddo people formerly living in north central Texas.
56. The bodily process of discharging waste matter.
60. Being five more than fifty.
61. Wearing or provided with clothing.
67. Relating to or characteristic of the state or people of Alaska.
68. Leave voluntarily.
69. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
72. Time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis.
73. Nonresinous wood of a fir tree.
74. A port in northern Belgium on the Scheldt river.
76. Exultantly proud and joyful.
77. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
78. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
79. Genus of western United States annuals with showy yellow or white flowers.
80. Of or relating to or containing cerium especially with valence 4.
82. Pass gradually or leak through or as if through small openings.
84. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
86. The highest level or degree attainable.
87. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
88. The sixth month of the civil year.
90. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
92. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.