1. A fraudulent business scheme.
5. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
9. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
13. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
16. An account describing incidents or events.
17. Stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
18. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
19. An accidental happening.
20. Small creeping evergreen shrubs.
22. Positioned so as to be ready for confrontation or danger.
24. How long something has existed.
25. Prolific Austrian composer and child prodigy (1756-1791).
26. An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech.
27. Of or relating to or characteristic of Asia or the peoples of Asia or their languages or culture.
29. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
31. Diurnal birds of prey having long pointed powerful wings adapted for swift flight.
33. An Indic language.
36. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
40. Act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief.
41. A just detectable amount.
44. (prefix) Reverse of or absence of.
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the rare earth group.
52. Family of small leafhoppers coextensive with the Cicadellidae and not distinguished from it in some classifications.
55. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
56. The quality of being alien.
57. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
59. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
60. A wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention.
62. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
63. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
64. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
67. Unknown god.
71. Squash bugs.
75. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
78. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
79. Accumulation in the blood of nitrogen-bearing waste products (urea) that are usually excreted in the urine.
83. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
84. The posterior part of the mandible that is more or less vertical.
86. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
87. A boy or man.
88. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
89. In bed.
90. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. (linguistics) The form of a word after all affixes are removed.
2. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
3. An orange-red crystalline compound used in making red pigments and in dyeing.
4. Large Old World bat of warm and tropical regions that feeds on fruit.
5. Long-legged spotted cat of Africa and southwestern Asia having nonretractile claws.
6. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
7. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.
8. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
9. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
10. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
11. Romanian violinist and composer (1881-1955).
12. (combining form) Indicating radiation or radioactivity.
13. An informal conversation.
14. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
15. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
21. A sharp narrow ridge found in rugged mountains.
23. Put a new facing on, as of a garment.
28. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
30. Ancient Persian god of light and truth.
32. (informal) Of the highest quality.
34. Genus of beetles whose grubs feed mainly on roots of plants.
35. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
37. The process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort).
38. Genus of puffballs having outer casings whose upper parts break at maturity into angular pieces to expose the spores.
39. Dependent on chance.
42. Usually elongate cluster of flowers along the main stem in which the flowers at the base open first.
43. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
45. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
46. Photographic equipment consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other.
47. Rounded like an egg.
49. (of non-living objects) The state of being free of pathogenic organisms.
50. Tropical Asian starlings.
51. An androgen (trade names Durabolin or Kabolin) that is used to treat testosterone deficiency or breast cancer or osteoporosis.
53. A cylindrical tower used for storing silage.
54. A region in Finland and Russia between the Gulf of Finland and the White Sea.
58. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
61. Of or relating to the Rhine River and the lands adjacent to it.
65. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
66. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
68. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
69. (law) A formal objection to an opponent's pleadings.
70. Of a light grayish-brown color n.
72. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
73. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
74. Area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir.
76. Being or occurring in fact or actuality.
77. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
80. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
81. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
82. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
85. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.