1. (of molten metal or glass) Formed by pouring or pressing into a mold n 1.
5. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
9. A bachelor's degree in library science.
13. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
16. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
17. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
18. Capital and largest city of the Ukraine.
19. The capital and largest city of Japan.
20. Having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly.
22. Out of fashion.
24. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
25. Animal food for browsing or grazing.
27. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
28. A doctor's degree in religion.
29. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
31. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
33. A just detectable amount.
36. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
37. Of or concerning this.
40. A city in western Nevada at the foot of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
45. An informal term for a father.
46. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
47. A person forced to flee from home or country.
48. A game in which numbered balls are drawn and random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards.
51. A republic on the west coast of Africa.
53. A notable achievement.
55. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
57. Any system of principles or beliefs.
59. Monotypic genus of palms of Australasia.
60. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
61. A dicotyledonous genus of trees of the family Anacardiaceae having drupaceous fruit.
63. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
64. (botany) Of or relating to or resembling a calyx.
66. A Japanese (paper or silk) wall hanging.
69. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
70. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
71. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
73. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
74. Greek author of fables (circa 620-560 BC).
75. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
77. Tooth on the rim of gear wheel.
78. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
81. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
87. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
91. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
94. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
96. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
97. (informal) Roused to anger.
98. A member of an American Indian peoples of NE South America and the Lesser Antilles.
99. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
100. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
101. Used of a single unit or thing.
102. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
103. A small cake leavened with yeast.
104. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
1. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
2. An elaborate song for solo voice.
3. The universal time coordinated time on board the spacecraft.
4. Very spicy sauce made from tabasco peppers.
5. Indigo bush.
6. Late time of life.
7. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
8. Having lost freshness or brilliance of color.
9. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
10. All the plant and animal life of a particular region.
11. Having leadership guidance.
12. Swedish theologian (1688-1772).
13. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
14. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
15. A sodium salt of carbonic acid.
21. American novelist (1909-1955).
23. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
26. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
28. Roman Emperor who was the adoptive son of Trajan.
30. A sign of assent or salutation or command.
32. A unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm.
34. Having deserted a cause or principle.
35. Anneal or toughen by a process of gradually heating and cooling.
38. An odorous gum resin formerly used in medicines.
39. Civet of Madagascar.
41. Large African forest tree yielding a strong hard yellow to golden brown lumber.
42. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
43. A subdivision of a larger religious group.
44. A belt-shaped region in the heavens on either side to the ecliptic.
49. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
50. A river in Germany.
52. Well in the past.
54. Haul a ship into a drydock.
56. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
58. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
62. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
65. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
67. Any ameba of the genus Endamoeba.
68. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
72. A percussion instrument with wooden bars tuned to produce a chromatic scale and with resonators.
76. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
79. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
80. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
82. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
83. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
84. Large edible mackerel of temperate United States coastal Atlantic waters.
85. Dense growth of hairs covering the body or parts of it (as on the human head).
86. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
87. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
88. A heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges.
89. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
90. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
92. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
93. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
95. A light touch or stroke.
96. A large mass of ice floating at sea.