1. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
4. A lyric poet.
8. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
12. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
16. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
18. Give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect.
19. A French abbot.
20. A city in southeastern South Korea.
22. Peninsula in northern Europe that forms the continental part of Denmark and a northern part of Germany.
24. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
25. Rock star and drummer for the Beatles (born in 1940).
26. Form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case.
28. A word or phrase spelled by rearranging the letters of another word or phrase.
30. (Bible) The archangel who was the messenger of God.
32. A fictitious detective in stories by A. Conan Doyle.
36. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
37. An inn in some Eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans.
39. A Mid-Atlantic state.
42. A radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding curium with carbon ions.
46. Starch resembling sago that is obtained from cuckoopint root.
48. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
49. A radioactive transuranic metallic element.
51. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
52. A secret society of white Southerners to resist Black emancipation.
54. Capital and largest city of Botswana in the extreme southeast.
57. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
58. Very attentive or observant.
60. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
61. Youngest daughter of the prophet Mohammed and wife of the fourth calif Ali.
63. Lower in esteem.
64. A city of central China.
67. (astronomy) An indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels.
69. Fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and hops.
70. Affect with wonder.
72. Half the width of an em.
75. Treat with fumes, expose to fumes.
82. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
83. A plant that reproduces or is reproduced by apomixis.
85. A bin that holds rubbish until it is collected.
86. Being six more than fifty.
87. Relating to or consisting of runes.
88. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
90. A resource.
91. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
92. A river in southeastern France.
93. Avatar of Vishnu.
94. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
1. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
2. Make a plat of.
3. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
4. An archaic term for a boundary.
5. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
6. Re-equip a factory or plant.
7. Absent-minded dreaming while awake.
8. Muslims collectively and their civilization.
9. (informal) Very tired.
10. The mistake of not following suit when able to do so.
11. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
12. Mostly tropical stinging herbs or trees.
13. Old World herbs and subshrubs.
14. Make less active or intense.
15. Belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler.
21. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
23. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
27. In bed.
29. Relating to the use of or having the nature of an interrogation.
31. An associate degree in nursing.
33. Having no odor.
34. 1 species.
35. Lying outside the bounds of morals or ethics.
38. A member of the Athapaskan people of the Trinity River valley in California.
40. Of or relating to or characteristic of Myanmar or its people.
41. Small or little relative to something else.
43. A person who exercises control over workers.
44. One of the twelve divisions of the calendar year.
45. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
47. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
50. A town in northwest Illinois on the Mississippi River.
53. Shrub bearing oval-fruited kumquats.
55. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
56. A day of rest and worship.
59. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
62. The simplest ketone.
63. Absent-minded dreaming while awake.
65. (prosody) Of or consisting of iambs.
66. A syllabic script used in writing Sanskrit and Hindi.
68. A deep bow.
71. Type genus of the Zapodidae.
72. Music in three-four time for dancing a jig.
73. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
74. Boiled or baked buckwheat.
76. Type genus of the family Ulvaceae.
77. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
78. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
79. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
80. Characteristic of false pride.
81. (prefix) Within.
84. Water frozen in the solid state.
89. Informal terms for a mother.