1. (usually followed by `to') Naturally disposed toward.
4. (Norse mythology) The chief race of gods living at Asgard.
9. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
13. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
16. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
17. An ancient region on the coast of southwest Asia Minor.
18. Slightly open.
19. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
20. Delivered from danger.
22. (heraldry) Applied to a fish depicted horizontally.
24. A master's degree in business.
25. Great coolness and composure under strain.
26. An attendant who carries the golf clubs for a player.
28. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
29. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
31. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
32. An oily colorless liquid obtained by the condensation of two molecules of acetaldehyde.
34. The eleventh month of the civil year.
36. Informal terms for a meal.
37. The capital and largest city of Japan.
39. American political cartoonist (1840-1902).
42. (British) Street lined with building that were originally private stables but have been remodeled as dwellings.
44. English pianist (1890-1965).
46. Seed of a pea plant.
48. A person who makes use of a thing.
49. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
51. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
54. Retinal protein formed by the action of light on rhodopsin.
55. With rapid movements.
57. A garment covering the leg (usually extending from the knee to the ankle).
58. Usually large hard-shelled seed.
59. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
61. Two items of the same kind.
62. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
64. Remaining after all deductions.
65. A mass of ice and snow that permanently covers a large area of land (e.g., the polar regions or a mountain peak).
67. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
68. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
70. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
71. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
75. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
76. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
77. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
79. Jordan's port.
80. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
82. Fiddler crabs.
84. A bachelor's degree in theology.
85. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
89. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
94. German bacteriologist who found a `magic bullet' to cure syphilis and was a pioneer in the study of immunology (1854-1915).
97. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
98. The cry made by sheep.
99. The mother-in-law of Ruth whose story is told in the Book of Ruth in the Old Testament.
101. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
102. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
103. Make amends for.
104. The Uralic language spoken by the Yeniseian people.
105. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
106. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A city in northern India.
2. The short weak cry of a young bird.
3. A unit of magnetic flux density equal to one weber per square meter.
4. A person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university).
5. A small vessel with a rim curved to fit the orbit of the eye.
6. An honorary degree in science.
7. Being one more than one.
8. Herbs, shrubs and trees.
9. Set down according to a plan.
10. A genus of Platalea.
11. Highly aromatic inner bark of the Canella winterana used as a condiment and a tonic.
12. The universal time coordinated when an event is received on Earth.
13. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
14. A small cake leavened with yeast.
15. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
21. Tropical Asian tree with hard white wood and bark formerly used as a remedy for dysentery and diarrhea.
23. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
27. Small beltlike zone.
30. One thousandth of a second.
33. Baked dish of layers of lasagna pasta with sauce and cheese and meat or vegetables.
35. Florentine navigator who explored the coast of South America.
38. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
40. Argentinian cariama.
41. A drug (trade name Trental) used to treat claudication.
43. Disposed of as useless.
45. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
47. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
50. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
52. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
53. Of or relating to neuroglia.
56. A historical region on northwestern India and northern Pakistan.
60. A person forced to flee from home or country.
63. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
66. Of or relating to or near the coccyx.
69. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
72. Mechanical device consisting of a toothed wheel or rack engaged with a pawl that permits it to move in only one direction.
73. A Loloish language.
74. An employee who mixes and serves alcoholic drinks at a bar.
75. A genus of Platalea.
78. Pleated or tucked in lines radiating from a circular edge.
81. Chromatic purity.
82. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
83. A compound derived from ammonia by replacing hydrogen atoms by univalent hydrocarbon radicals.
86. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
87. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
88. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
90. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
91. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
92. Being or moving higher in position or greater in some value.
93. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
95. Being one more than two.
96. An accountant certified by the state.
100. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.
101. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.