1. An adult female hog v 1.
4. (informal) Exceptionally good.
8. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
12. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
16. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. An island of central Hawaii (between Molokai and Kauai).
18. A desert in central Asia.
19. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
20. Established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules.
22. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
23. A state in northwestern North America.
24. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
25. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
27. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
29. Of or relating to apnea.
31. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
32. The father of your father or mother.
35. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
37. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
39. Loud confused noise from many sources.
43. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 100 liters.
44. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
46. Walking on the tips of ones's toes so as to make no noise.
49. Any of various thermoplastic resins used to make things.
50. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
52. Sweet flags.
53. Intelligence derived from non-communications electromagnetic radiations from foreign sources (other than radioactive sources).
54. Being in a tense state.
56. The first canonical hour.
57. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
58. The dynasty that ruled much of Manchuria and northeastern China from 947 to 1125.
60. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
64. A dull stupid fatuous person.
65. An associate degree in nursing.
68. British poet (born in the United States) who won the Nobel prize for literature (1888-1965).
70. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
72. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
73. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
74. Russian country house.
77. A flexible pipe for conveying a liquid or gas.
80. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
81. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
83. At a previous time.
84. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
89. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
92. A long Turkish knife with a curved blade having a single edge.
94. An expression of open-mouthed astonishment.
95. A quantity of no importance.
96. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
97. (architecture) Oldest and simplest of the three orders of classical Greek architecture.
99. Any of various floor-like platforms built into a vessel.
101. Ratio of the adjacent side to the hypotenuse.
102. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
103. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
104. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
105. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
106. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
1. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
2. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
3. A battle in the Napoleonic campaigns (1809).
4. A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie.
5. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
6. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
7. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
8. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
9. An uproarious party.
10. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
11. (archaic) The emperor of Japan.
12. French writer whose novels were the first to feature psychological analysis of the character (1783-1842).
13. Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time.
14. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
15. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
21. Of or like a feeble old woman.
26. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
28. Directed or moving inward or toward a center.
30. A time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something.
33. Put in a new, usually larger, pot, as of a plant that has grown.
34. Suitable for formal occasions.
36. Any of numerous plants of the genus Gladiolus native chiefly to tropical and South Africa having sword-shaped leaves and one-sided spikes of brightly colored funnel-shaped flowers.
38. The male reproductive organ of a flower.
40. (music) A short recitative that is melodic but is not an aria.
41. The condition of being unable to perform as a consequence of physical or mental unfitness.
42. Be earlier in time.
45. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
47. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
48. A genus of Scolopacidae.
51. Fungus used in the preparation of punk for fuses.
55. Port city on southeastern Honshu in central Japan.
59. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
61. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
62. A strong emotion.
63. American divorcee whose marriage to Edward VIII created a constitutional crisis leading to his abdication.
66. Combined or joined to increase in size or quantity or scope.
67. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
69. The bill in a restaurant.
71. Informal terms for clothing.
72. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
75. A winged often one-seed indehiscent fruit as of the ash or elm or maple.
76. Pertaining to or containing any of a group of organic compounds of nitrogen derived from ammonia.
78. Roman statesman and philosopher who was and advisor to Nero (circa 4 BC - 65 AD).
79. A college town in central New York on Lake Cayuga.
82. Animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes.
85. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
86. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
87. Footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material.
88. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
89. A rapid bustling commotion.
90. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
91. A kiln for drying hops.
93. Measure of the US economy adopted in 1991.
98. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
100. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.