1. A master's degree in business.
4. A gliding joint between the distal ends of the tibia and fibula and the proximal end of the talus.
9. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
13. A member of a nomadic people who invaded Europe in the 4th century.
16. A resource.
17. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
18. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
19. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
20. Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk.
22. United States playwright who collaborated with George S. Kaufman (1904-1961).
23. Former measure of the US economy.
25. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
26. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
28. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
30. Large lipoproteins rich in triglycerides.
31. An Eskimo hut.
33. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
36. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
38. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
39. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
40. Tropical American shrub bearing edible acid red fruit resembling cherries.
43. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
47. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
49. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
50. Taken or to be taken at random.
51. English materialist and political philosopher who advocated absolute sovereignty as the only kind of government that could resolve problems caused by the selfishness of human beings (1588-1679).
53. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
54. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
56. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
58. The square of a body of any size of type.
59. Type genus of the Sciaenidae.
62. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
66. A bag filled with sand.
67. Of or relating to or characteristic of Asia or the peoples of Asia or their languages or culture.
69. Be obedient to.
70. British composer (1857-1934).
71. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
74. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
75. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
76. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
78. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
81. Rate of revolution of a motor.
86. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
90. A Hindu prince or king in India.
92. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
94. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
96. An internationally recognized distress signal in radio code.
97. Of flax, hemp, or jute, so as to promote loosening of the fibers form the woody tissue.
98. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
99. Conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct liquids or gases.
100. A strong emotion.
101. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
102. An automotive vehicle suitable for hauling.
103. An infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid.
104. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. Type genus of the Majidae.
2. Slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric.
3. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
4. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
5. Indian statesman and leader with Gandhi in the struggle for home rule.
6. Strike sharply.
7. (Irish) The sea personified.
8. Informal terms for a meal.
9. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
10. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
11. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
12. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
13. Any place of pain and turmoil.
14. Employed in accomplishing something.
15. French physicist noted for research on magnetism (born in 1904).
21. The capital of Croatia.
24. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
27. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
29. Driven insane.
32. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
34. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
37. Of deserts of northern Africa and southern Asia.
41. Bearing or marked with a label or tag.
42. The Magadhan language spoken by the Assamese people.
44. (usually followed by `to') Full of eagerness.
45. A republic in West Africa on the Gulf of Guinea.
46. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
48. Given to avoiding association with others.
52. Some abrupt occurrence that interrupts.
55. The remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up.
57. A large quantity of written matter.
60. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
61. Highly excited.
63. In operation or operational.
64. A person given to excessive complaints and crying.
65. In bed.
68. A painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt.
72. Of or relating to the heart.
73. The cry made by sheep.
77. Unwisely talking too much.
79. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
80. Loose temporary stitches.
82. Acting like a clown or buffoon.
83. An outstanding example of its kind.
84. A long narrow inlet of the sea between steep cliffs.
85. (of pain or sorrow) Made easier to bear.
87. Slightly open.
88. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
89. A book of the New Testament.
91. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
93. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
95. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.