1. Take in solid food.
4. Spanish poet and dramatist (1898-1936).
9. Of a period of maximal use or demand or activity.
13. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
16. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
17. (anatomy) Of or relating to the ilium.
18. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
19. Being one more than two.
20. A period of time spent sleeping.
21. Genus of vines or erect herbs having trifoliate leaves and yellowish or purplish flowers.
22. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
23. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
24. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. A minute vein continuous with a capillary.
27. A resident of Ohio.
29. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
31. Occurring in or appropriate to the season of spring.
32. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
35. The cry made by sheep.
37. An affix that is added at the end of the word.
40. Of a pale purple color.
44. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
45. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
46. Material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds.
47. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
48. Large African antelope having a head with horns like an ox and a long tufted tail.
49. Type genus of the Vespidae.
51. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
52. A bachelor's degree in religion.
55. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
56. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
58. Inability to make purposeful movements.
60. An honorary law degree.
61. Complacently or inanely foolish.
63. The longest division of geological time.
64. Causing fear or dread or terror.
66. God of fire.
70. Large genus of erect or climbing prickly shrubs including roses.
71. Remaining after all deductions.
72. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
74. Set up for use.
76. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
79. Offensively discourteous.
82. A facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth.
83. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
87. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
88. Of great mass.
91. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
93. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
94. The month following January and preceding March.
95. American civil rights worker in Mississippi.
96. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
97. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
98. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
99. The limits within which something can be effective.
100. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
101. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
2. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
3. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
4. Being four more than fifty.
5. Of a yellow-green color similar to that of an unripe olive n 1.
6. The brightest star in Orion.
7. A person who eats human flesh.
8. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
9. Either of two muscles of the abdomen and pelvis that flex the trunk and rotate the thigh.
10. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
11. Towards the shore from the water.
12. The capital of Moldova.
13. (Russian) Small fruit or meat turnover baked or fried.
14. Tropical Asian starlings.
15. A city of central China.
25. (formal) A person who announces important news.
28. In truth (often tends to intensify).
30. Noisy talk.
33. More aromatic and acidic than oranges.
34. Someone who claims a benefit or right or title.
36. Of or relating to or characteristic of Afghanistan or its people.
38. Of or pertaining to or characteristic of Nepal or its people or language or culture.
39. The father of your father or mother.
41. A quantity of no importance.
42. A chalcedony with alternating black and white bands.
43. Guinea fowl.
50. Not often.
53. Any of several lichens of the genus Parmelia from which reddish brown or purple dyes are made.
54. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
57. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
59. Type genus of the Percidae.
62. Bright with a steady but subdued shining.
65. A wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric with pictorial designs.
67. Lacking in energy or will.
68. Any of various plants of the genus Althaea.
69. Type genus of the Zoarcidae.
70. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
73. An associate degree in nursing.
75. An African river.
77. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
78. Squash bugs.
80. In bed.
81. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
84. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
85. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
86. A city in northern India.
89. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
90. Anterior pituitary hormone that stimulates the function of the thyroid gland.
92. God of the earth.