1. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
4. Marked by or arising from malice.
9. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
13. Failing to speak or communicate etc when expected to.
16. The fatty flesh of eel.
17. The amount a salary is increased.
18. A person with unusual powers of foresight.
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
20. A shape that sags.
21. Inability to stand due to muscular incoordination.
23. The activity of keeping something secret.
25. United States artist whose work reflected social and political themes (1898-1969).
27. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
28. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
30. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
31. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
33. A genus of Apodidae.
35. Of or relating to or resembling or abounding in marl.
40. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
41. Type genus of the Anatidae.
47. A feeling of intense anger.
48. A case used to carry belongings when traveling.
49. Russian pancake of buckwheat flour and yeast.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
54. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
58. Formerly the chief magistrate in the republics of Venice and Genoa.
60. Filled with fear or apprehension.
62. Pitching dangerously to one side.
63. 16 ounces.
64. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
66. Verse in the meter used in Greek and Latin poetry consisting of strophes of 4 tetrametric lines.
68. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
69. A young child.
72. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
74. Informal terms for a mother.
75. (sports) The chief official (as in boxing or American football) who is expected to ensure fair play.
78. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
87. Make amends for.
88. A soft blackish-brown resinous exudate from various rockroses used in perfumes especially as a fixative.
90. A slab of stone or wood suitable for bearing an inscription.
91. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
92. A piece of land held under the feudal system.
93. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
95. A small island.
96. A member of the Shoshonean people of Utah and Colorado and New Mexico.
97. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
98. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
99. Not agitated.
1. A state of confusion and disorderliness.
2. Not only so, but.
3. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
4. (used of boats) Inclined to heel over easily under sail.
5. An associate degree in applied science.
6. A levy of one tenth of something.
7. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
8. An affirmative.
9. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
10. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
11. Cut the head of.
12. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
13. A member of a North American Indian people living east of the Sacramento river in California.
14. Relating to or near the ulna.
15. Molten rock in the earth's crust.
22. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
24. Keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view.
26. Small genus of erect balsam-scented herbs.
29. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
32. (legend) Chalice used by Christ at the last supper.
34. 100 tambala equal 1 Kwacha.
36. An organism (especially a bacterium) that does not require air or free oxygen to live.
37. A motley assortment of things.
38. Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
39. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
42. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
43. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
44. Force to go away.
45. A city in southern California (southeast of Los Angeles).
46. A genus of Pleuronectidae.
50. (Welsh) Corresponds to Iris Ler.
53. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
55. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
56. (informal) Exceptionally good.
57. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
59. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
61. A house for storing ice.
65. Important European leguminous forage plant with trifoliate leaves and blue-violet flowers grown widely as a pasture and hay crop.
66. An associate degree in applied science.
67. An artificial language that is a revision and simplification of Esperanto.
70. A sock knitted or woven with a diamond-shaped pattern.
71. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
73. (prosody) Of or consisting of iambs.
76. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
77. Strong lightweight wood of the balsa tree used especially for floats.
79. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
80. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
81. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
82. An associate degree in nursing.
83. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
84. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
85. The activity of persuading someone to buy.
86. (linguistics) The form of a word after all affixes are removed.
89. The last (12th) month of the year.
94. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).