1. A rapid bustling commotion.
4. A ridge that forms a seam between two parts.
9. A French abbot.
13. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
16. Mythical bird of prey having enormous size and strength.
17. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
18. The phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid.
19. An accountant certified by the state.
20. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
21. A cushion on a throne for a prince in India.
22. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
23. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
24. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
26. The act of restricting your food intake (or your intake of particular foods).
28. A native-born Israeli.
29. A note appended to a letter after the signature.
30. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
34. After noon.
36. A language group of the Hokan family.
38. Avatar of Vishnu.
42. Russian founder of the Bolsheviks and leader of the Russian Revolution and first head of the USSR (1870-1924).
46. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
47. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
49. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
50. Telephone line (Wide Area Telephone Service).
51. (Sumerian) Sun god.
52. A member of a people inhabiting the Arctic (northern Canada or Greenland or Alaska or eastern Siberia).
57. A native or inhabitant of Denmark.
59. Of or relating to or supporting Islamism.
61. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
62. Imperial moths.
63. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
64. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
65. Of or involving the ovaries.
68. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
69. A place where ships can take on or discharge cargo.
74. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
76. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
77. An informal term for a father.
78. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
84. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
87. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
89. (criminal law) A pleading describing some wrong or offense.
90. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
93. English essayist (1775-1834).
94. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
95. Not converted to leather by a tanning agent.
96. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
1. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
2. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
3. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
4. A small piece of cloth.
5. A port city in southwestern Iran.
6. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
7. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
8. Expel, as of gases and odors.
9. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
11. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
12. Eliminate from the body.
13. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
14. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
15. God of death.
25. Genus of western United States annuals with showy yellow or white flowers.
27. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
29. Striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects.
31. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
33. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
35. Capable of melting.
37. An Eskimo hut.
39. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
40. Befitting or characteristic of a fully mature woman.
41. Aromatic herb of temperate Eurasia and North Africa having a bitter taste used in making the liqueur absinthe.
43. A group of southern Bantu languages.
44. Small depression under the shoulder joint where the arm joins the shoulder.
45. American Revolutionary patriot.
48. True mosses.
53. Smeared with something that soils or stains.
54. The size of a book whose pages are made by folding a sheet of paper twice to form four leaves.
55. Dignified manner or conduct.
56. Having or involving the use of hands.
58. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
60. A set of related records (either written or electronic) kept together.
66. Relating to or designed for or using the singing voice.
67. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
70. Anneal or toughen by a process of gradually heating and cooling.
71. A comedian who uses gags.
72. 1 species.
73. United States swimmer who in 1926 became the first woman to swim the English Channel (1903- ).
74. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
75. A republic on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean.
79. The content of cognition.
80. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
81. A persistently annoying person.
82. Any of the three Fates or goddesses of destiny.
83. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
85. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
86. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
88. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
89. An associate degree in nursing.
91. A radioactive transuranic element that is similar to uranium.
92. A state in New England.