1. The bill in a restaurant.
4. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
9. The distinctive form in which a thing is made.
13. Ancient Hebrew unit of liquid measure = 1.5 gallons.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. Omnivorous mammal of Central and South America.
18. Type genus of the Amiidae.
19. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
20. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
22. A motley assortment of things.
24. God of the earth.
25. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
26. Any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water.
28. Usually elongate cluster of flowers along the main stem in which the flowers at the base open first.
30. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
32. Fiddler crabs.
34. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
35. Wood of a pecan tree.
43. A doctor's degree in musical arts.
44. Genus of twining leafless parasitic herbs lacking chlorophyll.
47. A tube with a small bowl at one end.
49. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
51. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
52. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
53. A public promotion of some product or service.
54. Place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel.
55. A business whose articles of incorporation have been approved in some state.
56. One of the two branches of the Finno-Ugric family of languages.
60. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.
61. A bachelor's degree in religion.
62. Escape, either physically or mentally.
63. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
64. Half the width of an em.
66. Small genus of evergreen trees of tropical America and western Africa.
68. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
70. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
72. Take in solid food.
73. Having hollow tubes (as for the passage of fluids).
76. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
79. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
80. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
84. (Phoenician and Philistine) God of agriculture and the earth.
88. Chief port of Yemen.
89. The area of AI concerned with the practical use of robots.
92. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
93. A member of the British order of honor.
94. Loud confused noise from many sources.
95. A notable achievement.
96. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
97. Not having had a permanent wave.
98. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
3. Something causes misery or death.
4. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
5. The closing section of a musical composition.
6. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
7. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
8. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
9. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
10. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
11. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
12. Source of a tough elastic wood.
13. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
14. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
15. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
21. A city in southern Japan on Kyushu.
23. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
27. The capital and largest city of Mongolia.
29. Closely and firmly united or packed together.
31. Either extremity of something that has length.
33. A theatrical performance held during the daytime (especially in the afternoon).
36. Coming into view.
37. A toxic alkaloid found in certain tropical South American trees that is a powerful relaxant for striated muscles.
38. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
39. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
40. A narrow way or road.
41. Any flagellated aerobic bacteria having a spirally twisted rodlike form.
42. Appear again.
45. Lighted only by stars.
46. (photography) "color film".
48. Drug (trade name Isordil) used to treat angina pectoris and congestive heart failure.
50. Any of numerous showy orchids of the genus Vanda having many large flowers in loose racemes.
57. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
58. Any of numerous trees of the family Cupressaceae that resemble cedars.
59. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
65. A red transparent variety of zircon used as a gemstone.
66. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
67. Recently borne.
68. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
69. A state of Uganda and site of a former Bantu kingdom.
70. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
71. Old World woody vines.
74. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
75. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
77. Found along western Atlantic coast.
78. A blind god.
79. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
81. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
82. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
83. Country of southeastern Asia that extends southward along the isthmus of Kra to the Malay peninsula.
85. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
86. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
87. A quantity of no importance.
90. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
91. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
92. A state in New England.