1. Semi-evergreen South American tree with odd-pinnate leaves and golden yellow flowers cultivated as an ornamental.
5. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
9. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
13. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
16. A port city in northwestern Algeria and the country's 2nd largest city.
17. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
18. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
19. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
20. A bar of sand.
22. United States baseball player and manager (1873-1934).
24. A vinyl polymer used especially in paints or adhesives.
25. Supporting yourself on your knees.
26. A descent down a nearly vertical surface by using a doubled rope that is coiled around the body and attached to some higher point.
28. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
29. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
30. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
33. Tropical and subtropical marine and freshwater fishes having an elongated body and long protruding lower jaw.
38. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
42. American novelist (1909-1955).
43. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
45. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
46. Someone who lends money or gives credit in business matters.
49. Someone who sets snares for birds or small animals.
52. German industrialist who was the first in Germany to use an assembly line in manufacturing automobiles (1871-1948).
53. The sixth day of the week.
54. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
55. The capital and largest city of Zimbabwe.
56. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
57. A stringed instrument of the guitar family that has long neck and circular body.
61. A sudden abrupt pull.
62. Of or relating to or characteristic of Asia or the peoples of Asia or their languages or culture.
63. Remote and separate physically or socially.
64. A great waterfall on the border between Brazil and Paraguay.
66. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
68. The granite-like rocks that form the outermost layer of the earth's crust.
70. The cavity in which the large intestine begins and into which the ileum opens.
71. God of love and erotic desire.
72. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
73. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
75. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
77. Established irrevocably.
79. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
85. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
86. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
89. United States writer and social critic (1817-1862).
91. Type genus of the Myrtaceae.
94. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
95. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
96. The space between two lines or planes that intersect.
98. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
99. A coral reef off the southern coast of Florida.
100. A vacuum tube in which a hot cathode emits a beam of electrons that pass through a high voltage anode and are focused or deflected before hitting a phosphorescent screen.
101. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
102. One thousandth of a second.
103. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
1. The dialect of Albanian spoken in southern Albania and in areas of Greece and Italy.
2. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
3. Sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors.
4. Not getting adequate food.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
7. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
8. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
9. Small low-growing annual or perennial herbs of temperate and cool regions.
10. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
11. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
12. United States rock star singer and pianist (born in 1935).
13. A large mountain system in south-central Europe.
14. Cleanse (one's body) with soap and water.
15. The act of scanning.
21. Divulge information or secrets.
23. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
27. A workplace where baked goods (breads and cakes and pastries) are produced or sold.
29. The sixth month of the Hindu calendar.
31. That is to say.
32. A state in northwestern North America.
34. Youthful appearance in an old person.
35. A form of communism based on the writings of Marx and Lenin.
36. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
37. Variety of silica containing microcrystalline quartz.
39. Pertaining to or affecting the liver.
40. Type genus of the Ameiuridae.
41. A field game played with a ball (especially baseball).
44. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
47. Very dark black.
48. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
50. Follower of Rastafarianism.
51. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
58. Tropical American insectivorous bird having a long sharp bill and iridescent green or bronze plumage.
59. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
60. Of or belonging to or suitable for a duke.
65. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
67. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
69. (Greek mythology) The father of Odysseus.
70. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
74. The 2nd longest European river.
76. Widely known and esteemed.
78. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
80. A human female who does housework.
81. An outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down.
82. (statistics) Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value.
83. Tall evergreen of Japan and China yielding valuable soft wood.
84. Minor or subordinate.
87. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
88. Make amends for.
90. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
92. Rate of revolution of a motor.
93. An enclosed space.
97. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.