1. An Egyptian descended from the ancient Egyptians.
5. (trademark) A tinned luncheon meat made largely from pork.
9. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
13. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
16. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
17. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
18. A small cake leavened with yeast.
19. Term of address for a man.
20. Being nothing more than specified.
21. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
23. A covered passageway.
25. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
27. Pot for brewing tea.
29. God of wealth and love.
30. The sixth month of the civil year.
32. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
33. Closed with a lace.
34. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
36. Tall New Zealand timber tree.
39. Liveliness and energy.
40. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
42. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
46. (Old Testament) The wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac.
50. A swift whirling motion (usually of a missile).
52. (Judaism) An eight-day Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Temple of Jerusalem.
54. An aromatic balsam.
55. Have a tendency or disposition to do or be something.
56. Someone who imports or exports without paying duties.
57. (Norse mythology) Giant who lives in the roots of Yggdrasil and guards the well of wisdom.
58. Small genus of South American evergreen vines.
59. A French abbot.
60. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
61. Prong on a fork or pitchfork.
62. Type genus of the Tetraonidae.
67. An electrically charged particle.
70. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
72. A manicurist who trims the fingernails.
74. Spider monkeys.
75. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
76. Located farthest to the rear.
79. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
83. Treated with wax.
87. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
91. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
92. A solid piece of something (usually having flat rectangular sides).
93. Very dark black.
95. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
96. Take in solid food.
97. A hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons).
98. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
99. A kind of person.
1. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
4. A step in walking or running.
5. An enclosed space.
6. Make a plat of.
7. American novelist (1909-1955).
8. A Nilotic language.
9. In a foreign country.
10. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
11. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
12. A children's game played with little balls made of a hard substance (as glass).
13. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
14. Minute two-winged mosquito-like fly lacking biting mouthparts.
15. (Greek mythology) One of the mountain nymphs.
22. The month following March and preceding May.
24. (India) Flat pancake-like bread cooked on a griddle.
26. God of death.
28. A state in east central United States.
31. A state in New England.
35. Of high or superior quality or performance.
37. A member of a people of India living in Maharashtra.
38. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
41. Give qualities or abilities to.
43. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
44. Of or relating to or associated with the moon.
45. United States film actress (born in Sweden) known for her reclusiveness (1905-1990).
47. An artificial language.
48. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
49. A footrace in which contestant must negotiate a series of hurdles.
51. (Sumerian) Consort of Dumuzi (Tammuz).
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
63. The range within which a voice can be heard.
64. Resembling a tree in form and branching structure.
65. A member of a Bantu people living chiefly in Botswana and western South Africa.
66. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
68. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
69. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
71. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
73. A sudden short attack.
77. Device for resetting instruments or controls v 1.
78. 300 to 3000 kilohertz.
80. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
81. Consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offence.
82. A group of countries in special alliance.
84. Being two more than forty.
85. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
86. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
88. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
89. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
90. Pan with a convex bottom.
94. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.