1. A licensed medical practitioner.
4. A mistake resulting from inattention.
9. An equal exchange.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. The capital and largest city of Japan.
17. Young eel.
18. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
19. A depression in an otherwise level surface.
20. A small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Lupus and Ara in the Milky Way.
22. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
24. Affect with wonder.
26. A copper-nickel alloy with high electrical resistance and a low temperature coefficient.
28. Widely distributed low-growing Eurasian herb having narrow leaves and inconspicuous green flowers.
30. The sixth month of the civil year.
31. (informal) Exceptionally good.
32. Make a gurgling sound as of liquid issuing from a bottle.
34. Not correct.
36. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
37. A tumor consisting of fatty tissue.
39. A German city near Leipzig.
43. A New England state.
45. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
46. On or toward the lee.
48. An underground enclosure with access from the surface of the ground or from the sea v 1.
49. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
54. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
55. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
56. The event of dying or departure from life.
60. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
63. A quantity of no importance.
65. A government on the island of Taiwan established in 1949 by Chiang Kai-shek after the conquest of mainland China by the communists led by Mao Zedong.
67. United States theatrical producer noted for a series of extravagant revues known as the Ziegfeld Follies (1869-1932).
69. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
71. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
72. A crystalline amino acid that occurs in many proteins.
76. (informal) Of the highest quality.
77. 100 stotinka equal 1 lev.
80. Look forward to the probably occurrence of.
86. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
87. (computer science) The movement of a read/write head to a specific data track on a disk v 1.
88. Of or pertaining to or contained in or in accordance with the Bible.
90. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
93. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
94. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
96. Go "ding dong", like a bell.
98. A light touch or stroke.
99. The fatty flesh of eel.
100. A hard gary-black mineral consisting of corundum and either hematite or magnetite.
101. Type genus of the Anatidae.
102. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The brightest star in Cygnus.
2. The sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form.
3. A pen for cattle.
4. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
5. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
6. A vinyl polymer used especially in paints or adhesives.
7. One of the people of mixed Ostyak and Samoyed origin in Siberia.
8. Any plant of the genus Eryngium.
9. The tenth month of the Moslem calendar.
10. Any of many long-legged birds that wade in water in search of food.
11. A state in northwestern North America.
12. Seed of a pea plant.
13. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
14. An ancient Egyptian city on the west bank of the Nile opposite Cairo.
15. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
21. Large Old World bat of warm and tropical regions that feeds on fruit.
23. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
25. Possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers.
27. Metal or plastic sheath over the end of a shoelace or ribbon.
29. United States poet (1917-1977).
33. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
35. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
38. A great raja.
40. A mountain in the Himalayas in Nepal (27,790 feet high).
41. (statistics) Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value.
42. A rare soft orange mineral consisting of arsenic sulphide.
44. A wooden peg that is used to fasten timbers in shipbuilding.
47. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
50. Ground snakes.
51. A state in New England.
52. Patron saint of Wales (circa 520-600).
53. Again but in a new or different way.
57. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
58. Reports of the work of a society or learned body etc.
59. Praise formally and eloquently.
61. Comb-plate or locomotor organ consisting of a row of strong cilia whose bases are fused.
62. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
64. A loose narrow strip of skin near the base of a fingernail.
66. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
68. Of or relating to the craft of pottery.
69. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
70. Any of a group of organic substances essential in small quantities to normal metabolism.
71. A state in northwestern North America.
73. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
74. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
75. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
78. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
79. Jordan's port.
81. Having or prompted by wisdom or discernment.
82. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
83. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
84. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
85. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
89. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
91. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
92. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
95. A Mid-Atlantic state.
97. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.