1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
5. An informal term for a father.
9. A Loloish language.
13. Noisy talk.
16. A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity or for testing conformity with a standard.
17. A device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.
18. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
19. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
20. A member of the Uniat Church.
22. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
23. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
24. A local computer network for communication between computers.
25. Lacking gonads.
27. Appliances collectively.
29. An officer of the court who is employed to execute writs and processes and make arrests etc..
31. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
32. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
35. 300 to 3000 kilohertz.
38. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
39. A great raja.
44. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
45. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
48. Displaying a red color.
50. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
51. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
52. A cgs unit of work or energy.
53. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
54. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
55. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
56. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
58. Of warm coasts from Australia to Asia.
61. Not reflecting light.
62. Of or relating to the dura mater.
64. A pale or subdued color.
65. Less than the correct or legal or full amount often deliberately so.
67. Large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds.
69. A doctor's degree in religion.
70. Grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished.
71. Suggestive of the supernatural.
72. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
75. Elected Vice President in Roosevelt's 4th term.
78. A yellow quartz.
80. The process of gradually becoming inferior.
83. A workman who laces shoes or footballs or books (during binding).
85. Of or relating to or containing cerium especially with valence 4.
89. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
92. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
93. One millionth of a gram.
95. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
97. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
98. Lacking self-confidence.
99. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
100. The general activity of selling.
101. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
1. Largest known toad species.
2. A special way of doing something.
3. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
4. A baseball deliberately thrown at the batter's head.
5. A heavy precious metallic element.
6. Of or relating to or involving an area.
7. United States physicist (born in Austria) who proposed the exclusion principle (thus providing a theoretical basis for the periodic table) (1900-1958).
8. The month following March and preceding May.
9. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
10. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
11. Not easy.
12. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
13. A resort city in southern Ukraine on the Black Sea.
14. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
15. A republic in eastern Africa.
21. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
26. The length of a straight line passing through the center of a circle and connecting two points on the circumference.
28. A Hebrew prophet in the Old Testament who opposed the worship of idols.
30. A form of magnetic resonance imaging of the brain that registers blood flow to functioning areas of the brain.
33. A device that controls amount of light admitted.
34. Someone who tries to embarrass you with gibes and questions and objections.
36. A lining applied to the edge of a garment for ornamentation or strengthening.
37. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
40. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
41. To this writing or document.
42. Extinct small mostly diurnal lower primates that fed on leaves and fruit.
43. Having a sharply uneven surface or outline.
45. Of or relating to the ancient Aramaic languages.
46. A decorative framework to conceal curtain fixtures at the top of a window casing.
47. One who helps or encourages or incites another.
49. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
57. Of or relating to the state of marriage.
59. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
60. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
63. Openly distrustful and unwilling to confide.
66. Driven insane.
68. Lacking in light.
73. Spider monkeys.
74. The face or front of a building.
76. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
77. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
79. A member of a people in India living in Orissa and neighboring areas.
81. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
82. Showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others.
84. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
86. A sudden short attack.
87. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
88. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
90. The cry made by sheep.
91. Slender bristlelike appendage found on the bracts of grasses.
94. A note appended to a letter after the signature.
96. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).