1. A former monetary unit in Great Britain.
4. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
13. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
16. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
17. The deep vascular inner layer of the skin.
18. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
19. (used especially of commodities) In the natural unprocessed condition.
20. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
22. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
23. Leafless East Indian vine.
26. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
27. A Russian river.
29. The 2nd longest European river.
32. French sculptor noted for his renderings of the human form (1840-1917).
34. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
36. Small genus of American herbs (American pennyroyal).
40. A tube with a small bowl at one end.
43. Armor plate that protects the chest.
44. Consider as a god or god-like.
49. Fail to keep or to maintain.
50. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
52. A member of the people inhabiting the Aleutian Islands and western Alaska.
53. Be imminent or about to happen.
56. A voluptuously beautiful young woman.
57. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
58. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
59. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
61. The basic unit of money in Botswana.
64. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
65. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
66. Having leadership guidance.
68. Being in competition.
70. Something whose name is either forgotten or not known.
74. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
76. Informal terms for a mother.
77. An informal term for a father.
78. Black tropical American cuckoo.
82. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
85. (Norse mythology) God of poetry and music.
89. A correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence).
91. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
94. A city in northern India.
95. Any competition.
96. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
98. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
99. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
100. A primeval personification of air and breath.
101. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
102. A usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair.
103. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
4. A state in north central United States.
5. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
6. Any of several plants of the genus Brodiaea having basal grasslike leaves and globose flower heads on leafless stems resembling those of genus Allium.
7. Before noon.
8. German chemist who was co-discoverer with Lise Meitner of nuclear fission (1879-1968).
9. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
10. (used of persons or the military) Characterized by having or bearing arms.
11. The cry made by sheep.
12. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
13. A white crystalline powder (trade name Ethocaine) administered near nerves as a local anesthetic in dentistry and medicine.
14. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
15. (informal) A bunch.
21. Known beforehand.
24. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
25. The capital and largest city of Libya.
28. A cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt.
30. An associate degree in nursing.
31. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
33. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
35. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
37. An intense and irresistible love for yourself and concern for your own needs.
38. Prove to be false.
39. A thick sweet sticky liquid.
41. A unit of force equal to the force that imparts an acceleration of 1 foot/sec/sec to a mass of 1 pound.
42. Give the right to.
45. A Greek island west of Greece.
46. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
47. (botany) Relating to or attached to the axis.
48. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
51. An artificial language intended for international use as an auxiliary language.
54. A narcotic antagonist (trade name Nalline) that counteracts the effects of narcotics (especially the effects of poisoning by morphine).
55. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
60. A flexible container with a single opening.
62. A public promotion of some product or service.
63. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
67. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
69. A word or phrase spelled by rearranging the letters of another word or phrase.
70. A state in north central United States.
71. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
72. A dark region of considerable extent on the surface of the moon.
73. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
75. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
79. Make or become free of frost or ice.
80. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
81. A genus of Pyralidae.
83. Hungarian wine made from Tokay grapes.
84. A loud harsh or strident noise.
86. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
87. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
88. A small carriage in which a baby or child is pushed around.
90. In bed.
92. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
93. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
97. Being nine more than ninety.