1. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
4. (of pain or sorrow) Made easier to bear.
9. Any broad thin and limber covering attached at one edge.
13. The central part of a car wheel (or fan or propeller etc) through which the shaft or axle passes.
16. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
17. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
18. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
19. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
20. Any of the small tubules that are the excretory units of the vertebrate kidney.
22. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
24. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
25. Expel air.
28. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
30. Exultantly proud and joyful.
32. Any of various small to minute sucking insects with narrow feathery wings if any.
34. Succulent carpet-forming plant having small brilliant reddish-pink flowers.
37. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
38. The quantity a cask will hold.
41. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
42. That is to say.
43. An arc-shaped whitish deposit sometimes seen in the cornea.
46. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
48. A mistake resulting from inattention.
50. Troublemaker who participates in a violent disturbance of the peace.
52. Enough to meet a purpose.
55. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
56. 10 grams.
57. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
58. (Swahili) A long garment (usually white) with long sleeves.
60. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
61. An area in which something acts or operates or has power or control.
63. A large piece of fabric (as canvas) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel.
64. State in northeastern India.
66. Using speech rather than writing.
70. A state in northwestern North America.
72. Type genus of the Amiidae.
73. Term used in some classifications as nearly equivalent to the order Coraciiformes.
75. Extremely dirty and corrupt.
78. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
79. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
81. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
82. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
85. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
88. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
92. (often followed by `with' or used in combination) Troubled by or encroached upon in large numbers.
95. Any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits.
97. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
98. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
99. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
101. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
102. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
103. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
104. Any of numerous trees of the family Cupressaceae that resemble cedars.
105. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
106. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
107. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
1. A ridge of sand created by the wind.
2. A stock exchange in New York.
3. The second month of the Moslem calendar.
4. One of two flaps attached to a cap to keep the ears warm.
5. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
6. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
7. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
8. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
9. Genus of North American herbs.
10. Bearing or marked with a label or tag.
11. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
12. Seed of a pea plant.
13. Any of several Orthodox Jewish sects who reject modern secular culture and many of whom do not recognize the spiritual authority of the modern state of Israel.
14. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
15. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
21. Lean flesh of very large flatfish of Atlantic or Pacific.
23. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
26. Before noon.
27. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
29. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
31. A soft silvery metallic element of the rare earth group.
33. (Japan) Ritual suicide by self-disembowelment on a sword.
35. Renounce a legal claim or title to.
36. A dealer in seeds.
39. A branch of the Tai languages.
40. An enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of a proenzyme to an active enzyme.
44. High quality grape brandy distilled in the Cognac district of France.
45. The compass point that is one point east of southeast.
47. A musical composition of 3 or 4 movements of contrasting forms.
49. The protoplasm of the germ cells that contains chromosomes and genes.
51. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
53. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
54. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
59. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
62. United States physicist who invented the bubble chamber to study subatomic particles (born in 1926).
65. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
67. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
68. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
69. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
71. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
74. A narrow zigzag ribbon used as trimming.
76. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
77. A large fleet.
80. Bar temporarily.
83. Rounded like an egg.
84. Stalk of a moss capsule.
86. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
87. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
89. A heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges.
90. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
91. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
93. The act of using.
94. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
96. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
100. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.