1. Standard time in the 5th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 75th meridian.
4. Leaves of the tobacco plant dried and prepared for smoking or ingestion.
9. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
13. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
16. Last or greatest in an indefinitely large series.
17. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
18. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
19. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
20. A four-wheeled wagon that runs on tracks in a mine.
22. Doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion.
24. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
25. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
26. (psychology) An urge to accept or approach a situation or an object.
28. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
29. Struck with fear, dread, or consternation.
31. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
32. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
35. A man who serves as a sailor.
39. Formerly a large constellation in the southern hemisphere between Canis Major and the Southern Cross.
45. Jordan's port.
46. Gull-like jaeger of northern seas.
48. The right to enter.
51. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
52. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
53. A radioactive transuranic element.
54. English courtier (a favorite of Elizabeth I) who tried to colonize Virginia.
55. Liver or meat or fowl finely minced or ground and variously seasoned.
56. A three-tone Chadic language.
58. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
60. Annual to perennial woody herbs of temperate North America, Europe and Asia.
62. A fee levied for the use of roads or bridges (used for maintenance).
63. Make more complex, intricate, or richer.
64. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
65. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
66. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
68. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
71. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
72. A housing for a radar antenna.
75. Something causes misery or death.
77. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
80. A vest pocket to hold a pocket watch.
81. A genus of Ploceidae.
87. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
90. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
91. Of or relating to or characteristic of Uganda or its people.
93. Mostly black African weaverbird.
94. A doctor's degree in theology.
95. A vigorous blow.
96. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
98. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
99. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
100. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
101. Made of or resembling lace.
102. A town in north central Oklahoma.
1. The Uralic language spoken by the Yeniseian people.
2. A violin made by Antonio Stradivari or a member of his family.
3. A feudal lord or baron in Scotland.
4. Make steady.
5. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
6. A popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles.
7. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
8. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
9. Informal language consisting of words and expressions that are not considered appropriate for formal occasions.
10. Carnivorous or bloodsucking aquatic or terrestrial worms typically having a sucker at each end.
11. A mythical Greek warrior who was a leader on the Trojan side of the Trojan War.
12. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
13. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
14. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
15. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
21. (trademark) An antacid.
23. Not only so, but.
27. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
30. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
33. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
34. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
36. The capital and largest city of Equatorial Guinea on the island of Bioko in the Gulf of Guinea.
37. Herbs or shrubs or small trees.
38. A person with the same name as another.
40. Any red eruption of the skin.
41. Used of old persons or old trees.
42. Hold back to a later time.
43. Poor enough to need help from others.
44. White crystalline compound used as a food additive to enhance flavor.
47. Being nine more than ninety.
49. A steep high face of rock.
50. A member of the Indian people of northern California and southern Oregon.
57. Small bushy deciduous tree native to Asia and North Africa having pretty pink blossoms and highly prized edible nuts enclosed in a hard green hull.
59. Informal terms for the mouth.
61. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
67. Tropical American tree with large peltate leaves and hollow stems.
68. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
69. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
70. Stain (furniture) black to make it look like ebony.
71. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
73. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
74. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
76. A port city in southwestern Iran.
78. Either extremity of something that has length.
79. Cloak consisting of an oblong piece of cloth used to cover the head and shoulders.
82. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
83. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
84. Mentally healthy.
85. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
86. Distant in either space or time.
88. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
89. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
92. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
97. One thousand periods per second.