1. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
5. Occurring widely (as to many people).
9. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
13. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
16. Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time.
17. English poet who introduced the sonnet form to English literature (1503-1542).
18. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
19. Take in solid food.
20. The month following March and preceding May.
22. A group of countries in special alliance.
23. Make amends for.
24. Included seven times in every 19 years.
25. Low-growing tropical perennials grown for their stingless foliage.
26. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
28. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
29. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
31. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
38. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
39. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
43. Being seven more than fifty.
44. Cuddling and kissing.
46. A decree that prohibits something.
47. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
48. Dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises.
49. United States actor (born in Hungary) noted for playing sinister roles (1904-1964).
51. Of comparatively little physical weight or density.
53. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
54. Of or relating to or resembling an axis of rotation.
55. Supply or feed to surfeit.
57. Made warm or hot.
58. A close observer.
60. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
63. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
64. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
69. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
71. (used especially of vegetation) Having lost all moisture.
74. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
76. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
77. (of tempo) Moderately slow n.
78. The sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
80. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
84. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
85. A city in northwestern Syria.
88. The capital of Western Samoa.
90. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
91. Neither warm or very cold.
92. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
93. British politician (1788-1850).
94. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
95. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
96. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
97. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
98. The bill in a restaurant.
1. Speaking a Slavic language.
2. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
3. Use explosives on.
4. That is to say.
5. A Bantu language spoken in southern coastal Tanzania.
6. A port in southwestern Scotland.
7. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
8. United States feminist (born in 1934).
9. A French abbot.
10. (Arthurian legend) The most virtuous knight of the Round Table.
11. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
12. The process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort).
13. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
14. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
15. (Greek mythology) A river in Hades across which Charon carried dead souls.
21. Genus of sticky herbs with yellow flowers open in morning or evening but closed in bright light.
27. A ribbed woven fabric of silk or rayon or cotton.
30. Difficult to describe.
32. Digitalis preparation (trade name Lanoxin) used to treat congestive heart failure or cardiac arrhythmia.
33. United States baseball player and manager (1873-1934).
34. King of Denmark and Norway who forced Edmund II to divide England with him.
35. Located or originating from above.
36. Plant bearing large mild thick-walled usually bell-shaped fruits.
37. Physicist born in Germany who formulated the special theory of relativity and the general theory of relativity.
40. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
41. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
42. Absence of gastric juices (partial or complete).
45. A projecting bay window corbeled or cantilevered out from a wall.
50. Selected as the best.
52. The soccer or hockey player assigned to protect the goal.
56. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
59. A chemical substance that is present at the start of a chemical reaction.
61. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
62. Irish patriot and a founder of the Sinn Fein (1865-1953).
65. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
66. The sound made by corvine birds.
67. An authoritative person who divines the future.
68. Any of various spectacular plants of the genus Laelia having showy flowers in many colors.
70. Small genus of tropical African perennial bulbous herbs with deciduous twining stems.
72. Register formally.
73. A farewell remark.
75. A large number or amount.
79. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
81. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
82. An informal term for a father.
83. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
86. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
87. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
89. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.