1. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
5. Unskillfulness resulting from a lack of training.
13. A reason for wanting something done.
17. A quantity of no importance.
18. Of or relating to or shaped like a toroid.
19. A large genus of dicotyledonous trees and shrubs of the family Aquifoliaceae that have small flowers and berries (including hollies).
20. Using speech rather than writing.
21. From 2 million to 13 million years ago.
22. An inhabitant of Lappland.
23. Mild form of diabetes mellitus that develops gradually in adults.
25. Cause to feel resentment or indignation.
27. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
28. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
30. Lacking either stimulating or irritating characteristics.
37. Go ashore.
40. Cause annoyance in.
43. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
44. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
45. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
46. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
47. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
49. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
51. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
53. Any plant of the genus Caragana having even-pinnate leaves and mostly yellow flowers followed by seeds in a linear pod.
55. Automatic data processing by electronic means without the use of tabulating cards or punched tapes.
56. Long-tailed brilliantly colored parrot of Central and South America.
58. The organ of smell and entrance to the respiratory tract.
59. United States diplomat and United Nations official (1904-1971).
62. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
63. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
66. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
70. God of wealth and love.
73. Periodic maintenance on a car or machine.
75. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
77. An actor's portrayal of someone in a play.
80. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
81. A 10% solution of formaldehyde in water.
84. (South African) A journey by ox wagon (especially an organized migration by a group of settlers).
86. A liquid used for printing or writing or drawing.
88. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
90. Used of a single unit or thing.
91. The ossicle between the malleus and the stapes.
92. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
94. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
95. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
96. Eliminate from the body.
97. A flat mass of ice (smaller than an ice field) floating at sea.
98. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
2. A member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia.
3. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
4. Scottish geneticist (son of John Haldane) who contributed to the development of population genetics.
5. Standard temperature and pressure.
6. A Loloish language.
7. An aperture or hole opening into a bodily cavity.
8. The yarn woven across the warp yarn in weaving.
9. Pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance.
10. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
11. The region of the shore of a lake or sea or ocean.
12. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
13. Spiced hot milk with rum or wine.
14. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
15. (especially of promises or contracts) Not violated or disregarded.
16. A collection of things (goods or works of art etc.) for public display.
24. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
26. Humble request for help.
29. A public promotion of some product or service.
31. Sweetened beverage of lime juice and water.
32. Wool of the alpaca.
33. A sheer stiff muslin.
34. One of the often brightly colored and branching hornlike structures on the back of the nudibranch (and other related mollusks) that serve as gills.
35. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
36. Type genus of the Majidae.
38. A driver who obstructs others.
39. God of the morning sun.
41. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
42. A local computer network for communication between computers.
48. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
50. Of or involving the rectum.
52. (plate tectonic theory) A hypothetical continent including all the landmass of the earth prior to the Triassic period when it split into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
54. Any loose flowing garment.
57. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
60. Relating to or concerned with a city or densely populated area.
61. A member of any of various Indian peoples of central Mexico.
64. On or to the other side of a page.
65. A member of a monotheistic sect of Zoroastrian origin.
67. The process of forming leaves.
68. At or nearest to the top.
69. Of or relating to the uvea of the eye.
71. Used of paved surfaces having holes or pits.
72. A soft silvery metallic element.
74. A person who exercises control over workers.
76. Hardened sugary exudation of various trees.
77. A public promotion of some product or service.
78. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
79. Jordan's port.
82. Belonging to some prior time.
83. Deciduous or evergreen shrubs and shrubby trees of temperate and subtropical North America, South Africa, eastern Asia and northeastern Australia.
85. A Hindu prince or king in India.
87. Dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top.
89. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
93. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.