1. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
4. An effortful attempt to attain a goal.
9. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
13. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
16. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
17. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
18. Being seven more than fifty.
19. Black tropical American cuckoo.
20. Brazilian statesman who ruled Brazil as a virtual dictator (1883-1954).
22. A person to whom money is paid.
23. Being one more than fifty.
24. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
25. A city in northern India.
26. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
28. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
30. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
34. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
36. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
40. (trademark) A type of inflatable air mattress.
43. (archaic) A burden (figuratively in the form of a bundle).
45. A mountainous landlocked communist state in southeastern Asia.
48. Large primitive predatory aquatic insect having two pairs of membranous wings.
50. The median ridge on the breastbone of birds that fly.
52. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
53. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
55. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
56. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
58. A worker who attaches something by nailing it.
61. Gone by.
62. A fraudulent business scheme.
63. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
64. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
66. An associate degree in nursing.
67. That is to say.
68. A doctor's degree in optometry.
69. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
72. An annual award for outstanding achievements in television.
74. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
77. Enthusiastic approval.
79. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
82. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
83. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
87. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
90. God of wealth and love.
93. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
94. A drama set to music.
96. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
98. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
99. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
100. A woman of refinement.
101. At a specific prior time.
102. A master's degree in business.
103. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
104. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
105. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
106. An associate degree in applied science.
107. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
1. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
2. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
3. Very large red gum tree.
4. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
5. State in northeastern India.
6. A state in midwestern United States.
7. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
8. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
9. Offering little or no hope.
10. At any time.
11. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
12. Large Indian antelope.
13. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
14. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
15. Mild form of diabetes mellitus that develops gradually in adults.
21. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
27. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
29. Genus of herbs and subshrubs having showy flowers.
31. Before noon.
32. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
33. The fourth or lowest deck.
35. Genus of showy plants of western North America having palmate leaves and variously colored racemose flowers.
37. A member of a North American Indian people of southwestern Oregon.
38. Paper with a crinkled texture.
39. A hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck.
41. Spanish poet and dramatist (1898-1936).
42. Comb-plate or locomotor organ consisting of a row of strong cilia whose bases are fused.
44. A severe shortage (especially a shortage of food).
46. The Japanese art of folding paper into shapes representing objects (e.g., flowers or birds).
47. Two words that can be interchanged in a context are said to be synonymous relative to that context.
49. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
51. An architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness.
54. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
57. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
59. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
60. An artistic form of nonverbal communication.
65. A reflex that expels wind noisily from the stomach through the mouth.
70. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
71. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
73. (Hinduism) Term of respect for a Brahmin sage.
74. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
75. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
76. The ratio of reflected to incident light.
78. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
80. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
81. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
82. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
84. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
85. A sudden short attack.
86. A state of deep and often prolonged unconsciousness.
87. Before noon.
88. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
89. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
91. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
92. Type genus of the Anatidae.
95. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
97. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
98. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.