1. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
4. Jordan's port.
9. God of love and erotic desire.
13. Goddess of fate.
16. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
17. A drug (trade names Calan and Isoptin) used as an oral or parenteral calcium blocker in cases of hypertension or congestive heart failure or angina or migraine.
18. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
19. The facility where wild animals are housed for exhibition.
20. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
23. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
24. A historical region of southwestern India on the west coast.
25. Showing a high degree of refinement and the assurance that comes from wide social experience.
27. An associate degree in applied science.
28. Botfly larva.
29. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
32. Pierce with a sharp stake or point.
40. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
42. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
44. A city in northern India.
46. In addition.
49. A city of central China.
50. The seventh and last day of the week.
52. Chiefly tropical trees and shrubs and vines usually having a tall columnar trunk bearing a crown of very large leaves.
54. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
55. Relating to or associated with Arabia or its people.
58. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.
59. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
60. Anterior pituitary hormone that stimulates the function of the thyroid gland.
61. A cycle that has two wheels.
62. Extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use.
65. The habitation of wild animals.
66. A group of islands off the west coast of Sicily in the Mediterranean.
69. A Mid-Atlantic state.
70. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
72. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
73. A public promotion of some product or service.
75. A state in midwestern United States.
76. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
78. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
81. United States writer of satirical novels (1879-1958).
85. Follower of Rastafarianism.
88. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
90. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
91. United States prizefighter who was world heavyweight campion for 12 years (1914-1981).
93. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
95. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
96. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
97. Red pear-shaped tropical fruit with poisonous seeds.
98. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
99. A unit of electrical power in an AC circuit equal to the power dissipated when 1 volt produces a current of 1 ampere.
100. Take in solid food.
101. Having a shell or or containing shell.
102. Toward the mouth or oral region.
103. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
1. Greenish-yellow pear.
2. An informal term for a father.
3. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
4. Tropical American shrub bearing edible acid red fruit resembling cherries.
5. A traditional Japanese system of unarmed combat.
6. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
7. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
8. An associate degree in nursing.
9. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
10. Chief port of Yemen.
11. A Brazilian river.
12. Before noon.
13. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
14. Capital and largest city of Italy.
15. Sleep in a convenient place.
21. A wired or starched collar of intricate lace.
22. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
30. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
31. Lower in esteem.
33. Of or infected by or resembling malaria.
34. A dicotyledonous genus of trees of the family Anacardiaceae having drupaceous fruit.
35. A city in northwestern Syria.
36. A collection of excerpts from a literary work.
37. The capital of Western Samoa.
38. Cooked by browning in fat and then simmering in a closed container.
39. (Irish folklore) A female spirit who wails to warn of impending death.
41. The fifth day of the week.
43. Protected by armor (used of persons or things military).
45. The distance around a person's body.
47. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
48. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
51. A form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement.
53. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
56. A long (usually sleeveless) tunic of chain mail formerly worn as defensive armor.
57. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
63. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
64. Type genus of the Gavidae.
67. (Bible) The archangel who was the messenger of God.
68. Having hair on the cheeks and chin.
71. A large commercial and industrial city in northeastern Texas.
74. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
77. An upright tripod for displaying something (usually an artist's canvas).
79. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
80. Terminate before completion, as of a computer process, a mission, etc..
82. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
83. Anything that serves as an enticement.
84. A long narrow inlet of the sea in Scotland (especially when it is nearly landlocked).
86. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
87. The sixth month of the civil year.
88. A genus of Mustelidae.
89. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
92. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
94. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.