1. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
4. United States naval officer and historian (1840-1914).
9. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
13. The cry made by sheep.
16. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
17. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
18. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
19. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
20. Any of a group of hard crystalline minerals that consist of aluminum silicates of potassium or sodium or calcium or barium.
22. Rapid and indistinct speech.
24. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
25. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
26. The prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races.
28. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
30. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
32. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
34. Young of domestic cattle.
35. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
38. Any of a class of alcohols having 2 hydroxyl groups in each molecule.
40. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
42. English actor who edited the first folio of Shakespeare's plays (1556-1630).
43. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
45. Imperial moths.
49. Plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals.
51. Showing or feeling mirth or pleasure or happiness.
52. One millionth of a gram.
55. European bison having a smaller and higher head than the North American bison.
58. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
61. (Norse mythology) God of war and strife and son of Odin.
62. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
63. A young woman who is the most charming and beautiful of several rivals.
65. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
66. Covered with paving material.
68. Relating to or resembling or made of or adorned with pearls or mother-of-pearl.
69. A genus of European owls.
71. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
72. In or of the present month.
74. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
75. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
76. Ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path.
78. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
79. A family of fish in the order Zeomorphi.
82. Roman emperor and adoptive son of Nerva.
85. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
89. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
92. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
93. A domain in which something is dominant.
95. Any of the Hindu sacred writing.
97. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
98. (informal) Of the highest quality.
99. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
100. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
101. Give a nickname to.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. Chief port of Yemen.
3. A member of a European people who occupied Britain and Spain and Gaul in pre-Roman times.
4. Cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle.
5. The sixth month of the civil year.
6. (formal) A person who announces important news.
7. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
8. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
9. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
10. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
11. Make larger.
12. A notable achievement.
13. God of wealth and love.
14. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicine (trade names Advil and Motrin and Nuprin) used to relieve the pain of arthritis and as an analgesic and antipyretic.
15. Remote in manner.
21. Type genus of the Sialidae.
23. A rectangular block of hewn stone used for building purposes.
27. Small tropical flea.
29. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
31. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
36. (classical mythology) A hero noted for his strength.
37. Someone who leaves one country to settle in another.
39. A city of east central Mexico (west of Veracruz).
41. A chordophone that has a triangular frame consisting of a sounding board and a pillar and a curved neck.
44. A monoamine oxidase inhibitor (trade name Marplan) that is used to treat clinical depression.
46. Relating to or consisting of or producing or resembling milk.
47. Sea otters.
48. Not bearing offspring.
50. Sometimes placed in family Hyacinthaceae.
53. Walking with a slow dragging motion without lifting your feet.
54. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
56. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
57. Being one more than one hundred.
59. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
60. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
64. Inhabitant of the island of Cebu.
67. Hard fiber used in making coarse twine.
68. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
70. A pendent spear of ice formed by the freezing of dripping water.
73. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
77. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
80. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
81. Affected manners intended to impress others.
83. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
84. In bed.
86. A sudden short attack.
87. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
88. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
90. A decree that prohibits something.
91. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
94. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
96. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.