1. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
4. An informal word (abstracted from words with this ending) for some unidentified branch of knowledge.
9. A primeval personification of air and breath.
13. (usually followed by `to' or `for') On the point of or strongly disposed.
16. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
17. Foul with waste matter.
18. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
19. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
20. The aggregation of things (pedestrians or vehicles or messages) coming and going in a particular locality.
22. Come out into view, as from concealment.
24. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
25. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
26. A large fleet.
28. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
29. Being nine more than ninety.
30. A parallelogram with four equal sides.
33. Half the width of an em.
34. United States painter noted for brilliant colors and bold brushwork (1859-1935).
41. The compass point that is one point south of southwest.
45. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
46. Relatively small tuna with choice white flesh.
49. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
50. A narrow strip of land that juts out into the sea.
51. Wearing footgear.
52. A family of Hystricomorpha.
53. The wood of the sabicu which resembles mahogany.
54. Make a hoarse, rattling sound.
56. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
57. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
58. A small constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere near the Southern Cross and Chamaeleon.
59. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
62. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
65. Unpleasantly stern.
68. The act of swimming.
70. Not out.
71. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
73. A place of worship that has its own altar.
75. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
76. Most important element.
78. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
80. An expression of open-mouthed astonishment.
81. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
82. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
86. Any of various hard resins from trees of the family Dipterocarpaceae and of the genus Agathis.
88. Moving very fast.
89. A telegram sent abroad.
93. In card games.
96. Make richer.
98. An associate degree in applied science.
99. Black tropical American cuckoo.
100. United States pharmacologist (born in Germany) who was the first to show that acetylcholine is produced at the junction between a parasympathetic nerve and a muscle (1873-1961).
102. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
103. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
104. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
105. A mountain peak in the Saint Elias Range in the southwestern Yukon Territory in Canada (19,850 feet high).
106. A small cake leavened with yeast.
107. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. A large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property.
3. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
4. Not in operation or operational.
5. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
6. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
7. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
8. (cosmology) The original matter that (according to the big bang theory) existed before the formation of the chemical elements.
9. In bed.
10. God of death.
11. A cgs unit of work or energy.
12. A daughter of your brother or sister.
13. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
14. A genus of Mustelidae.
15. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
21. God of justice.
23. Possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers.
27. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
29. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Ansaid) that is administered only orally.
31. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
32. The third compartment of the stomach of a ruminant.
35. City in central Iran.
36. (Judaism) A period of seven days of mourning after the death of close relative.
37. A town in western Kentucky on the Ohio River.
38. Make small marks into the surface of.
39. Using speech rather than writing.
40. Not ever.
42. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
43. Resembling a fork.
44. Lacking seeds.
47. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
48. A Russian soup usually containing beet juice as a foundation.
55. Dark purple edible seaweed of the Atlantic coasts of Europe and North America.
60. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
61. The presence of an unwanted signal via an accidental coupling.
63. A green dye, often used to color cloth, which is obtained from the woad plant.
64. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
66. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
67. Any of several plants of the genus Hepatica having 3-lobed leaves and white or pinkish flowers in early spring.
69. Jordan's port.
72. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
74. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
77. (prosody) Of or consisting of iambs.
79. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
83. Comical in an odd or whimsical manner.
84. German mathematician who created the Klein bottle (1849-1925).
85. United States biochemist (born in Spain) who studied the biological synthesis of nucleic acids (born in 1905).
87. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
90. Anything that serves as an enticement.
91. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
92. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
94. The sound made by a pigeon v 1.
95. The quantity contained in a keg.
97. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
101. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.