1. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
4. A movable airfoil that is part of an aircraft wing.
9. (nautical) Situated at or toward the bow of a vessel.
13. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
16. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
17. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
18. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
19. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
20. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
21. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
22. A fractional monetary unit of several countries.
23. (Irish) The sea personified.
24. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
26. Tall marsh plant with cylindrical seed heads that explode when mature shedding large quantities of down.
29. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
31. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
32. A public promotion of some product or service.
33. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
35. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
37. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
42. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
46. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (21,654 feet high).
48. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
49. Childcare during the day while parents work.
51. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
52. 100 ngwee equal 1 kwacha.
54. A group of southern Bantu languages.
56. Not reflecting light.
57. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
58. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
59. Top part of an apron.
62. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
64. Having or resembling a beak.
68. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
71. A native or inhabitant of Iran.
72. A radioactive transuranic element.
73. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
74. An ancient kingdom in northern Mesopotamia which is in present-day Iraq.
76. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
78. A state in northwestern North America.
80. (informal) Of the highest quality.
81. The capital of Croatia.
89. A cooperative unit.
90. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
92. A genus of herbs and shrubs belonging to the family Euphorbiaceae.
94. Animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes.
97. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
98. An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech.
99. Capital and largest city and economic center of Peru.
100. A small cake leavened with yeast.
101. God of love and erotic desire.
1. (informal) Exceptionally good.
2. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
3. To fix or set securely or deeply.
4. 32nd President of the United States.
5. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
6. A small zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere.
7. An informal term for a father.
8. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
9. The face or front of a building.
10. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
11. The mistake of not following suit when able to do so.
12. The universal time coordinated when an event is received on Earth.
13. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
14. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
15. A three-tone Chadic language.
25. Be compatible or in accordance with.
27. An insane person.
28. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
30. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
34. Second brightest star in Perseus.
36. A case used to carry belongings when traveling.
38. An intensive care unit designed with special equipment to care for premature or low-birth-weight or seriously ill newborn.
39. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
40. A great rani.
41. A peninsula in southwestern Asia that forms the Asian part of Turkey.
43. An awkward stupid person.
44. A bar of sand.
45. A true bug.
47. Arranged in or consisting of laminae.
50. A flowering shrub bearing currants or gooseberries.
53. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
55. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
60. The content of cognition.
61. The absolute unit of pressure equal to one dyne per square centimeter.
63. Establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts.
65. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
66. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
67. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
69. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
70. An African river.
71. A small zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere.
75. The world's largest desert (3,500,000 square miles) in North Africa.
77. A city in southeastern South Korea.
78. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
79. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
80. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
82. A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity or for testing conformity with a standard.
83. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
84. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
85. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
86. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
87. Adopted in order to deceive.
88. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
91. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
93. Noisy talk.
95. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
96. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.