1. 3 to 30 gigahertz.
4. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
8. An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
12. A long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river.
16. Towards the side away from the wind.
17. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
18. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
19. Toward the mouth or oral region.
20. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
21. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
22. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
23. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
24. A battle in World War I (1916).
26. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
29. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
30. The activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose.
32. One thousandth of a second.
35. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
38. An upholstered seat for more than one person.
42. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
43. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
44. Very strong or vigorous.
46. French sculptor noted for his renderings of the human form (1840-1917).
47. (British informal) Exhausted or worn out.
50. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
51. A point located with respect to surface features of some region.
52. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
53. United States feminist who was active in the women's suffrage movement (1819-1910).
55. An open box attached to a long pole handle.
57. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
59. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
61. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
62. The 1st letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
66. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
68. The basic unit of money on Malta.
71. An oral antifungal drug (trade name Lamisil) used to treat cases of fungal nail disease.
73. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
74. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
76. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
77. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
79. The bottom of a sea or ocean.
82. Order by virtue of superior authority.
88. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
89. The cry made by sheep.
90. Intense feelings of suffering.
92. Flowing in drops.
95. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
96. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
97. An ancient Egyptian city on the west bank of the Nile opposite Cairo.
98. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
99. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
100. Extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use.
101. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
102. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
1. Speaking a Slavic language.
2. (Greek mythology) The goddess of youth and spring.
3. An emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight).
4. An island of central Hawaii (between Molokai and Kauai).
5. Taxonomic kingdom comprising all living or extinct plants.
6. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
7. Of or relating to a creed.
8. Large Indian antelope.
9. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
10. The first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Old Testament considered as a unit.
11. (used especially of persons) Having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age.
12. One of the first artificial language constructed for use as an auxiliary international language.
13. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
14. Long and thin and often limp.
15. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
25. The quality of being fraudulent.
27. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
28. A group of countries in special alliance.
31. Submerged freshwater perennials.
33. Genus of European perennial herbs yielding medicinal alkaloids.
34. The inner germ layer that develops into the lining of the digestive and respiratory systems.
36. An awkward stupid person.
37. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
39. A connecting point at which several lines come together.
40. The basic unit of money in Paraguay.
41. Of or relating to the philosophical study of ethics.
45. United States astronomer (1835-1909).
48. United States comedian.
49. A British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 36 bushels.
54. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
56. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
58. The Fate who spins the thread of life.
60. An artistic form of nonverbal communication.
63. A fractional monetary unit in Bangladesh and India and Nepal and Pakistan.
64. A Scottish word.
65. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
67. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
69. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in Sichuan.
70. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
72. Minute blackish gregarious flies destructive to mushrooms and seedlings.
75. The regulation of weights and measures of articles offered for sale.
78. A fence formed by a row of closely planted shrubs or bushes.
80. A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge).
81. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
83. An inclined surface or roadway that moves traffic from one level to another.
84. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
85. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
86. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
87. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
91. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
92. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
93. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
94. Liquid excretory product.