1. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
4. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
9. A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman.
13. A master's degree in fine arts.
16. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
17. Lean end of the neck.
18. North American yellow-breasted songbirds.
19. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
20. Deserving a curse.
22. Erect leafless flower stalk growing directly from the ground as in a tulip.
24. A unit of resistance equal to one million ohms.
26. A small volcanic island in Indonesia between Java and Sumatra.
28. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
30. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
31. A fabric woven with fibers from the flax plant.
34. A genus of Ploceidae.
37. United States designer noted for an innovative series of chairs (1907-1978).
41. Being or moving higher in position or greater in some value.
42. Concerned with promoting unity among churches or religions.
45. European twining plant whose flowers are used chiefly to flavor malt liquors.
46. A mountain peak in the Saint Elias Range in the southwestern Yukon Territory in Canada (19,850 feet high).
49. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
50. The present occasion.
51. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
52. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
53. Employed in accomplishing something.
54. What you can repeat immediately after perceiving it.
55. Someone who skates.
57. Any of various plants of the genus Sabbatia having usually pink cymose flowers.
60. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
61. (Greek mythology) A Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders.
66. French physicist noted for research on magnetism (born in 1904).
67. A bee that is a a member of the genus Andrena.
69. On or toward the lee.
70. Sweetened beverage of lime juice and water.
73. A chock or bar wedged under a wheel or between the spokes to prevent a vehicle from rolling down an incline.
75. Widely known and esteemed.
77. Jordan's port.
81. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
82. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
85. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
87. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
88. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
90. A desert in central Asia.
91. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
92. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
93. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
94. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
95. A primeval personification of air and breath.
96. A unit of power equal to 1 joule per second.
1. Any of various floor-like platforms built into a vessel.
2. An ancient Assyrian city on the River Tigris and traditional capital of Assyria.
3. (formal) A person who announces important news.
4. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
5. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
6. Malicious burning to destroy property.
7. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. Tired to the point of exhaustion.
10. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
11. A medieval helmet with a visor and a neck guard.
12. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
13. One of the Muslim people of Africa.
14. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
15. Weapons considered collectively.
21. (British) A paved surface on which cars can be made to skid so that drivers can practice controlling them.
23. (grammar) A verb tense used to relate past action.
25. A restless seeker after amusement or social companionship.
27. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
29. An important god.
32. A large fleet.
33. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
35. Not faithful to religion or party or cause n.
36. A copper-nickel alloy with high electrical resistance and a low temperature coefficient.
38. A singer of folk songs.
39. In an advanced stage of pregnancy.
40. The vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves).
43. Leaf bugs.
44. A streamlined enclosure for an aircraft engine.
47. Money that is risked for possible monetary gain.
48. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
56. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
58. A narrative song with a recurrent refrain.
59. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
62. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
63. A city in Lombardy on the Po River.
64. Coat a metal with an oxide coat.
65. Common black-and-gray Eurasian bird noted for thievery.
66. One of the Muslim people of Africa.
68. A penicillinase-resistant form of penicillin (trade name Nafcil) used (usually in the form of its sodium salt) to treat infections caused by penicillin-resistant strains of staphylococci.
69. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
71. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
72. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
74. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
76. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
78. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
79. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
80. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
83. (British) A linear measure of 16.5 feet.
84. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
86. (British) Your grandmother.
89. A public promotion of some product or service.