1. The airforce of Great Britain.
4. Of or relating to a seizure or convulsion.
9. A fleshy fruit (apple or pear or related fruits) having seed chambers and an outer fleshy part.
13. A light touch or stroke.
16. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
17. Of or relating to Scandinavia or its peoples or cultures.
18. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
20. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
21. Small magnifying glass (usually set in an eyepiece) used by jewelers and horologists.
22. A quantity of no importance.
23. Tag the base runner to get him out.
24. Before noon.
28. A formal expression of praise.
30. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
32. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
34. Kidney disease characterized by enlarged kidneys containing many cysts.
35. The basic unit of money in Romania.
39. Type genus of the Amiidae.
44. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
45. Not out.
46. Round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games.
47. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. A member of a European people who occupied Britain and Spain and Gaul in pre-Roman times.
51. Loud confused noise from many sources.
54. A local computer network for communication between computers.
56. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
57. Cause to feel resentment or indignation.
58. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
59. Something of sentimental value.
61. Small family of usually tropical butterflies.
64. A mug intended for serving beer.
65. A negatively charged electrode that is the source of electrons in an electrical device.
68. Tear or be torn violently.
69. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
70. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
71. A narcotic drug that contains opium or an opium derivative.
73. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
78. The dry dusty pulp that remains after juice is extracted from sugar cane or similar plants.
81. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
83. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
87. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
88. Any of many long-legged birds that wade in water in search of food.
91. Amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis.
93. The cry made by sheep.
94. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
95. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
96. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
97. Enlarged prostate.
98. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
99. An active volcano in southeastern Colombia in the Andes.
100. A large oven for firing or burning or drying such things as porcelain or bricks.
101. The fatty flesh of eel.
1. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
2. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
3. A vest pocket to hold a pocket watch.
4. Situated away from an area's coast or border.
5. Slaty-black slow-flying birds somewhat resembling ducks.
6. An automotive vehicle suitable for hauling.
7. Covered with paving material.
8. Towards the side away from the wind.
9. A large heavy knife used in Central and South America as a weapon or for cutting vegetation.
10. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
11. Aristocratic Italian family of powerful merchants and bankers who ruled Florence in the 15th century.
12. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
13. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
14. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
15. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
25. A mountain in the Himalayas in Nepal (27,790 feet high).
26. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
27. To or from every one of two or more (considered individually).
29. A short speech (often in verse) addressed directly to the audience by an actor at the end of a play.
31. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
33. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
36. The father of your father or mother.
37. Engaged in war.
38. Be earlier in time.
40. Stocky coarse-furred burrowing rodent with a short bushy tail found throughout the northern hemisphere.
41. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
42. (of words) Formed in imitation of a natural sound.
43. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
50. Submerged freshwater perennials.
52. Doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion.
53. Filled with fear or apprehension.
55. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
62. Relating to or affecting the infant during the first month after birth.
63. Of or relating to or characteristic of Ireland or its people.
66. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
67. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
72. An informal term for a father.
74. A horse used to set the pace in racing.
75. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
76. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
77. A genus of Indriidae.
79. An equal exchange.
80. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
82. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
84. A French abbot.
85. The back side of the neck.
86. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
89. Take in solid food.
90. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
92. The compass point that is one point north of due east.